Chapter 347 - 348

Chapter 347 Accumulating Luck

But before spring fully arrives, there is another cold wave coming down from the north. The self-media of a video on Weibo saw the huge traffic hidden behind Chen Li's incident, and actually traveled thousands of miles to the Magic City, and even found the house where the Chen family and the Suns were renting, and raped the Suns. interview.

This was like dozing off and someone brought a pillow, which made the Chen family and Sun three very happy.

The three people were interviewed one by one. They not only followed the public opinion on the Internet, but also made up many tragic stories with added fuel and jealousy.

He tried his best to make himself into a family full of tragedy, and poured all the unwarranted black water on Chen Li and Wei Chen.

After the self-media recorded the interview with the three Suns, they also filmed the house where the three of them live now in the video, and even went to the mountainside villa where they lived before to shoot the scene, showing the grandeur and grandeur of the Chen family. The current misery and misery are in stark contrast.

After finishing all this, the self-media hurriedly edited the video and uploaded it to his Weibo account.

This self-media has been shooting funny videos before, and it has millions of fans on Weibo, so within half an hour of this video being uploaded, the number of retweets exceeded hundreds of thousands. At the same time, the names Chen Li and Wei Chen were They were on the hot search together, followed by a red word "Explosion".

This is the first time that other than celebrity news has been trending on Weibo.

He angered the Chen family's daughter Chen Yu who suffered from heart disease to death, drove the Chen family's daughter-in-law Du Lixin crazy, and even sent the Chen family's only son to prison.

How cruel are Chen Li and Wei Chen to push the Chen family to this point?

You are trying to seize other people's property. Once you get it, you should stop. Why did you let the Chen family be ruined?

Originally, public opinion was from the perspective of condemning Chen Li and Wei Chen, but before, it was only insiders who broke the news, and there was no stone hammer.

But now, with the victim directly showing up and speaking out, the matter is obviously a done deal.

At present, the tide of public opinion on the Internet is getting higher and higher, and all major media outlets are full of messages wanting to punish Wei Chen and Chen Li.

Everyone was filled with righteous indignation, as if they were the ones who were being persecuted. As long as they were posted on a popular Weibo, no matter what the topic was, they would all be ridiculed and sarcastic towards Chen Li and Wei Chen. The more extreme people would even curse them. China’s system.

Isn't it because of China's system that as long as you have power, you can dominate the world with one hand?

Anyway, the entire Weibo was in a bloody turmoil, and public opinion was pushed to one peak after another.

At this time, no one related to Chen Li and Wei Chen came out to refute the rumors, and the major official media pretended to be deaf and dumb. This made the general public think that they were guilty and did not dare to explain, so they took the responsibility to get a child for the Chen family. There are more and more people taking up the banner of justice, and the words they say are becoming more and more unpleasant.

Chen Li saw all this, and even the video of the interview between the Chen family and the three of them. Chen Li also saw it.

He spurned the shamelessness of the Chen family, shouted "Catch the thief", and sometimes cursed the Chen family while talking in his sleep.