Chapter 295 - 296

Chapter 295 Interview

Several big figures came and left suddenly, but they did not affect the atmosphere of the art exhibition at all. Perhaps when they first appeared, the eyes of those invited to the art exhibition would unconsciously fall on them. They were shocked, but now, when their eyes were attracted by the works in the exhibition, after they felt the surging emotions conveyed in the paintings and were immersed in them, they couldn't look away. Some people even I don’t even know when these big shots left.

In the live broadcast room, the screen was silent. The screen that was initially filled with barrages has now become quiet. If it were not for the increasing number of viewers displayed in the upper left corner, people would mistakenly think that this is a live broadcast. A live broadcast that not many people follow.

Whether it was the live broadcast or the art exhibition, it was surprisingly quiet. Everyone's eyes were on the works in the exhibition. It was not until the last work ended that the live broadcast camera fell on the information of the creator of this art exhibition.

Chen Li's information was printed on a display board, and a recent photo of Chen Li was printed on it. He has big eyes, long and curled eyelashes, and a lip bead on his lips, which makes his lips look like Pouting slightly. At this time, Chen Li was well-raised, and his face was very fleshy. He looked like he had a little baby fat, which was very cute.

When taking the photo, I don’t know what I was thinking about. His eyebrows are crooked. In the whole photo, Chen Li looks like he is not yet twenty years old. If it weren’t for the fact that Chen Li’s actual age is written in the details, this photo It is estimated that he can deceive everyone into thinking that Chen Li is not yet an adult. The deception of his baby face is too powerful.

There were also many people standing in front of Chen Li's materials. After reading these works, they were moved and shocked. They were also eager to know that these soulful works can shock people's hearts and arouse strong emotions in their hearts. Who is the creator of the work of national pride.

After knowing the real creator, the artists, critics and other people from all walks of life who were invited to the exhibition were full of surprises. Although some people knew that the creator of this exhibition was the apprentice of Zhuge Yu and Mr. Sun. They had also met their apprentices at previous exchange meetings, but when they saw with their own eyes that the works in this exhibition were really created by such a young man, they were still shocked.

People who have met Chen Li will have this feeling. Those who have not met Chen Li will naturally be surprised and shocked when they see Chen Li's photo and see Chen Li's age in the information. Less than the former.

When they saw the painting, they also imagined the creator. In their imagination, the person who could create such a work must have rich social experience, maybe not very old, but not so young either. .

However, after they read all Chen Li's information, they felt it was natural.

It turns out that this young painter is the author of "Light". It turns out that this young painter entered the Forbes artist list last year and became the youngest artist on the list.

This is a very good artist and an extremely talented artist.

After reading Chen Li's information introduction, many people thought in their hearts that it is no wonder that Chen Li's paintings are now fetching such sky-high prices in the collection market.

Similarly, in the live broadcast, Chen Li's information was also broadcast completely in front of the audience. Chen Li's age and appearance shocked the audience watching the live broadcast. Most of the viewers who would watch this live broadcast were People in the art world are naturally aware of the existence of "Light" and have heard of the name Chen Li.