Chapter 293 - 294

Chapter 293: The Anti-General Army

Although Sheng Jiaqi still had a smile on his face at this moment, anyone with a discerning eye could see that Sheng Jiaqi was unhappy. After all, Wei Chen was his favorite general, and now he was demoted to Changchun. The Transportation Department, the most basic level of the Feng Group, would not be able to use a good knife all of a sudden. Sheng Jiaqi would naturally not be happy.

The above are the thoughts of many people present, but Chen Yuncheng is not included.

He wanted to take this opportunity to knock Wei Chen out of his position. He was the driving force behind this board meeting specifically targeting Wei Chen. Even the fact that Wei Chen was already a member of his faction was something he was secretly doing. The purpose of spreading the word is to make people from the Sheng family want to knock Wei Chen down from his current position.

Now no matter who looks at it, Chen Yuncheng's goal has been achieved. Wei Chen suddenly became a clerk at the bottom of the transportation department from the deputy general manager and marketing director of Changfeng Group. It can be said that he is a person in the sky. underground. But only Chen Yunzeng himself knew that in this meeting, he was outnumbered!

Since the establishment of Changfeng Group, the Transportation Department has been completely controlled by the Chen family. Even though Sheng Jiaqi has become more and more powerful in Changfeng Group in recent years, he has not been able to place a single person in the Transportation Department.

The Ministry of Transport openly helps Changfeng Group import and export cars, but secretly, Chen Yunzeng knows exactly what the Chen family uses him for.

It is precisely for this reason that regardless of whether it was the Chen family that caused Chen Yunzeng's death, they valued the transportation department of the Changfeng Group and must not allow forces from other factions of the group to infiltrate.

However, Chen Yunzeng never expected that in the end, Wei Chen and the Sheng family would play their tricks and transfer Wei Chen to the Ministry of Transport in a grand manner, using the euphemistic name to train Wei Chen at the grassroots level. In fact, nine times out of ten, it was I want to put Wei Chen into the Transportation Department and find out what the Transportation Department is like.

Now, the matter of Wei Chen devolving to the Ministry of Transport has been completely settled. The Sheng family's goal has been achieved, but they still look angry. It's like they got an advantage and behaved. While Chen Yuncheng was so angry that he could only Knocked out his teeth and swallowed it in his stomach.

At the end of the meeting, although Chen Yunzeng left with a smile, the sinister look in his eyes fell into Sheng Jiaqi's eyes. Sheng Jiaqi watched Chen Yunzeng leave with a smile, and then looked at Zhuge Yu and Wei Chen.

The two of them understood the meaning of Sheng Jiaqi's look, and when the meeting dispersed, they took the initiative to go to Sheng Jiaqi's office.

Sheng Jiaqi really didn't know anything about what happened this morning. If he hadn't had a tacit understanding with Zhuge Feng and trusted Zhuge Feng, otherwise Sheng Jiaqi would have really thought that Zhuge Feng was like those idiots and began to doubt Wei. Got it.

"Tell me, what's going on?" Sheng Jiaqi looked at Zhuge Feng and Wei Chen. He was not angry, just a little unhappy. He didn't tell him such a big thing. Did these two people take him seriously? .

Zhuge Feng took the initiative to step forward and admit his mistake, "It's our fault, but we were in such a hurry that Wei Chen and I didn't have time to inform you."

This strategy was something Wei Chen came up with on the spur of the moment when he knew there was such a board meeting. If he wanted to go deep into the Ministry of Transport, he would have such an opportunity. How could Wei Chen just let it go?