Chapter 355 - 356

Chapter 355 Qiuqiu is one year old.

The National Art Museum of China hangs Chen Li's "Light" and "We" together. The two paintings by Chen Li from two periods are closely next to each other.

When the two paintings were hung together, the daily flow of visitors to the museum increased again, and finally the museum had to take measures to limit the flow of visitors.

Those supporters who supported Chen Li in the recent public opinion storm couldn't help but be moved when they saw "Us".

Not only did they see the theme that Chen Li wanted to share in this painting, but they also felt Chen Li's gratitude to them.

Perhaps one of the holding hands below belongs to them.

This is Chen Li, the Chen Li who gave them hope and warmth.

Of course, many people were moved by "Us" again.

One commentator commented like this - [Some time ago, Master Chen Li's personal affairs were widely circulated on the Internet, and all malicious attacks were directed at Master Chen Li with head and face. Even ordinary people will be defeated by these unwarranted online violence, let alone the autistic Master Chen Li.

I thought that Master Chen Li would compromise in this intense online violence and no longer believe that there is light in this world.

But who knows? Master Chen Li was so strong that he managed to tear out a ray of light in the darkness, and even wanted to use this light to warm others.

Before "We" came out, I always called Master Chen Li Mr. Chen Li. But after "We" came out, I felt Master Chen Li's unyielding and selfless spirit, and he deserves the title of master. 】This reviewer’s comment has been reprinted countless times, and most people agree with it.

Everyone thought that Chen Li would be knocked down by cyber violence. Everyone thought that Chen Li would fall into a deeper state of autism. However, they found that Chen Li was not in such a situation. Not only did he come out tenaciously, he also showed a warm and full face. Works of hope are brought to the world.

Such a painter who has superb painting skills and can give people hope and warmth can definitely bear the title of master.

Even people in the calligraphy and painting circles have no objections.

These are all things for later, let us go back to the day when Chen Ligang publicly announced us, and it was also the day when Qiuqiu turned one year old.

On Qiuqiu's first birthday, Xie Chunsheng prepared a birthday party for Qiuqiu. The banquet was held at Xie Chunsheng's hotel.

Xie Chunsheng was also very angry. On this day, he closed the hotel and celebrated Qiuqiu's birthday alone.

When Chen Li and Wei Chen found out at the time, they were a little surprised and couldn't accept it. Even though Xie Chunsheng and Chen Yunlan were together, Qiuqiu was not Xie Chunsheng's grandson after all. Xie Chunsheng was so kind to Qiuqiu, and Chen Li still felt a bit of a psychological burden.

Chen Yunlan had no objection and helped persuade Chen Li and Wei Chen.

Chen Yunlan knew that this was Xie Chunsheng's way of making up for their debt. They had no way to give Chen Li the best when he was a child, so now, they would give Chen Li the best for his son.

Besides, he, the grandson of Chen Yunlan and Xie Chunsheng, should have the best of everything. Chen Li couldn't resist Chen Yunlan, so he had to agree.

So on Qiuqiu's birthday, the relatives and friends who came to attend Qiuqiu's first-year banquet all looked at Chen Li in amazement when they saw that Chen Li was so proud to book a five-star hotel.