Chapter 103 - 104

Chapter 103 Please come out

He Keqiang is dead.

Wei Chen was not surprised. The car hit the statue at such a speed and a fire broke out. Under such circumstances, it would be a miracle if He Keqiang could survive.

Wei Chen didn't think He Keqiang deserved his death. He was not qualified to judge whether He Keqiang was dead or alive. But since the person was dead, everything he had while alive was gone with the wind. There was no need to take anything after the person died. These things came to flog He Keqiang.

When He Keqiang died, everything about He Keqiang came to an end in Wei Chen's heart.

However, Wei Chen couldn't help but have some doubts in his heart. With He Keqiang's character, how could he do such a decisive thing? How could he not leave a way out for himself?

Wei Chen did not get to the bottom of it, but kept this doubt in his heart. Now that the police have given the answer, this matter should be solved.

Seeing Wei Chen's expression, Sheng Jiaqi guessed that Wei Chen had also discovered the problem. He came over and patted Wei Chen's shoulder and said, "Just go over there." "

Yes, I know." Wei Chen nodded.

"Since you're hospitalized, you should have a good rest and worry less about the company." Sheng Jiaqi saw the laptop next to Wei Chen's hospital bed and frowned. There was a hint of blame in his tone. He was already in the hospital and still worried about it. .

Wei Chen knew that Sheng Jiaqi was concerned about him, so he nodded and said: "I have a sense of proportion."

Sheng Jiaqi knew that if Wei Chen wanted to work, he would not be able to explain it, so he planned to adopt a roundabout tactic and talk to Chen Li from a distance. Said: "If Wei Chen wants to work, take away his computer and control him."

Chen Li did not respond, but Sheng Jiaqi knew that Chen Li had listened and told Wei Chen something before leaving. Went to Wei Chen's ward.

Wei Chen's condition was not particularly serious. He was discharged from the hospital after one week. Since this week, Wei Zhenxiong has not appeared in the imperial capital, and he has not even received a concerned phone call. Wei Chen does not find it strange. It would be strange if they would think of him as a son.

Mr. Wei called once, on the third day after Wei Chen was hospitalized. The voice on the phone was dull. After hearing that Wei Chen was fine, he hung up the phone.

Wei Chen has passed the time of longing for love, and the reactions from the two parties did not stir up any waves in Wei Chen's heart. He held Chen Li's hand on the morning of being discharged from the hospital, and he was still in a happy mood.

Chen Li stayed with Wei Chen in the hospital for a whole week without going to class. Zhuge Yu knew Chen Li's mood, so he helped Chen Li move the painting tools to the ward and asked Chen Li to accompany Wei Chen.

And Chen Li really listened to what Sheng Jiaqi said. As soon as Wei Chen had the idea of ​​taking Nao Nao to work, Chen Li would look at Wei Chen without any other expression, but Wei Chen was stared at. I felt inexplicably guilty and put down the computer.

During this week, Wei Chen felt that he was a useless person. He didn't have to do anything. He just woke up every day and stared at the ceiling with nothing to do. He was actually a little unaccustomed to it. Wei Chen even felt like he was returning to his previous life. The feeling of the last few days.

Isn’t that what those days were like?

He was lying on the bed like a vegetative state, unconscious, and could only rely on a ventilator to maintain a slight life. At one time, Wei Chen thought that the world had abandoned him and no longer wanted him. At this moment, Chen Li's thin figure stood up and stood in front of him. He didn't know how to do anything. He learned to do everything to take care of him and pissed himself. However, Wei Chen There was no look of disgust on Chen Li's face.