Chapter 221 - 222

Chapter 221 Power slaps the face

in the Changfeng Group's Discipline Inspection Commission office. There is a separate interrogation room. After Wei Chen was brought to the Discipline Inspection Commission office, he entered the interrogation room. Everything was in accordance with the procedures.

The interrogation room was airtight, with only a small window connecting it to the outside. The interior furnishings were extremely simple, with just a table and two chairs. There is a camera on the top that monitors the entire interrogation room. The camera can record sound and will record the entire interrogation process.

It was the director of the Discipline Inspection Commission who came in personally to question Wei Chen.

Yes, questioning, the director of the Discipline Inspection Commission prefers this more neutral term to interrogation.

"Vice President Wei." The director of the Discipline Inspection Commission nodded towards Wei Chen.

Wei Chen sat upright. Even in the closed and cramped interrogation room, he did not look timid at all. He even looked at the director of the Discipline Inspection Commission very openly and nodded towards him.

The young man watching the surveillance outside saw Wei Chen acting like this when he entered the interrogation room, and he was so angry that he was spinning in place.

"Why is he like this? He has obviously made a mistake, why can he still be so calm and composed? People like him should be cut into pieces and stay in prison until they die!" Xiaonian Uprising murmured angrily.

The middle-aged man who was caring for the young man sighed helplessly and asked the young man: "How are you sure that the tens of millions of transactions in Vice President Wei's friend's account were the result of Vice President Wei's corruption and bribery?" The young man was attracted by this

. The question was asked urgently, and he scratched his head and said: "How is it impossible? Didn't Zhou Tongpeng say that his partner is an autistic person? How can an autistic person make so much money?" Who would stupidly give money to a self-described person? Do people with autism give money? Moreover, it was written clearly on that document that the time when Chen Li's account received the two amounts of money happened to be when Wei Chen had business dealings with other companies. How could there be such a coincidence?

"I don't think it's possible either." Another young man sitting in front of the monitor and watching the surveillance said: "I checked Vice President Wei's account a few days ago. These tens of millions are just a fraction of the money in his account. Vice President Wei is not guilty of corruption and bribery for what he thinks is a small amount of money."

The young man immediately grasped the key point of his colleague's words, "Why is there so much money in Wei Chen's account? It must be the proceeds of corruption and bribery! It must be If you check this line, you will definitely be able to kill this tiger."

The young man in front of the monitor rolled his eyes and said: "You think we didn't check? The source of the amount in Vice President Wei's account is normal, it is investment And the income from stock trading, do you think Vice President Wei is just like us? He has a doctorate from Q University, and his brain can earn half of our lifetime salary in minutes. Do you think he will care about those tens of millions?" The young man still

thought What are you arguing about? The middle-aged man made a shushing gesture, and the interrogation in the interrogation room had already begun.

The disciplinary inspection director placed a document in front of Wei Chen and said: "This is the evidence for the masses to report you. Your partner's account received two high-value transfers in these two time periods. At this time, Yiqiao You have two business transactions nearby, Vice President Wei, please give me a reasonable explanation." Although he said that he was asking Wei Chen for questioning, after all, due to professional reasons, during the questioning process, the disciplinary inspection director couldn't help but switch to questioning. tone.