Chapter 175 - 176

Chapter 175 Returning to the Imperial Capital

Chen Li's eyelashes were long and thick. He didn't know what he was dreaming about at the moment, and his eyelashes were trembling slightly.

He was probably tired last night, but now the sun was rising, and Chen Li was still asleep.

Wei Chen gently took Chen Li's hands and feet from his body. Chen Li didn't wake up. He turned over and hugged the quilt, sleeping deeply. Wei Chen placed a soft kiss on the top of Chen Li's hair, put on his clothes, left the room, and went to prepare breakfast for Chen Li.

At about ten o'clock, Chen Li woke up. He sat up from the bed in a daze, but the soreness in his waist made Chen Li fall back to the bed.

Chen Li put his hand on his waist and pressed it gently, and the scene from last night could not help but appear in his mind.

That feeling was something he had never experienced before. The slight pain brought about a pleasure that transcended perception. When Chen Li thought about it at this time, he still felt that it was swelling and he was very satisfied.

Chen Li thought about it for a long time on the bed. When Wei Chen came in, he saw Chen Li staring at the ceiling in a daze with his eyes open, not knowing what he was thinking.

Wei Chen walked to the bed and sat down. Chen Li saw it and stretched out his hand. Wei Chen understood what Chen Li meant, took Chen Li's outstretched hand, and pulled Chen Li up. Chen Li relied on Wei Chen's strength to sit up from the bed, then collapsed on Wei Chen's lap as if he had no bones, and hummed: "Achen, sore."

Chen Li was still naked at this moment. , the fair skin was dotted with red marks from Wei Chen's seeds, looking full of temptation. "Here?" Wei Chen let himself ignore the temptation in front of him, put his hand on Chen Li's waist, and asked in a dumb voice.

"Hmm." Chen Li nuzzled, "knead it for me."

Wei Chen, who had gotten the advantage, was naturally obedient to Chen Li. He would rub it when he was told, blow on it when he was told, and massage when he was told. massage.

The two of them stayed in the room for another half an hour before getting up. It was like this. When Chen Li got up, he still yawned greatly.

Wei Chen had already prepared breakfast, but it was already at this point, and the prepared dinner was getting cold. Wei Chen knew that Chen Li was hungry, so he simply called for room service and had lunch brought up, two meals together. One meal.

Chen Li came out of the room and went to the sofa in the living room to find yesterday's comics. After they fell in love yesterday, this set of comics was placed on the coffee table in the living room. Earlier, Wei Chen came out and saw it. He originally wanted to put away the comics and moved his hands to organize the comics, but then he didn't know what he was thinking and took his hands back, leaving the comics in their original position.

Chen Li sat on the sofa and read comics.

This comic still has content. After the first chapter, the comic entered the plot stage, but Chen Li read it with gusto.

When Wei Chen saw that Chen Li had no intention of going out, he didn't bother Chen Li to read comics. Instead, he took out the laptop he brought with him and began to refine the plan for cooperation with Max.

Since the chairman of Max is here, I will take advantage of the opportunity that I am here to win the cooperation with Max and make Changfeng Group the exclusive agent of Max in China.

But before that, a plan that will make Max's chairman shine is still coming out.

The two of them sat doing their own things without disturbing each other until the doorbell rang and the hotel waiter brought their lunch. "Li Li, it's time to eat."