Chapter 275 - 276

Chapter 275 Xiping is here

The time has entered the cold winter, and the wind and snow are blowing outside the window.

The cold wind seemed to be angry, roaring outside the window, as if it was going to overturn the world. Snowflakes were falling in torrents, like goose feathers, quickly covering the world under its own influence, and it was still expanding.

Under such a blizzard, no matter how thick the doors and windows are, they can't isolate the sounds of ghosts crying and wolf howling outside, which can be heard in the ears and penetrated into the heart.

Wei Chen was awakened by the sound of the blizzard. He didn't even think about opening his eyes. He just reached out and gently covered Chen Li's ears, hoping that he could sleep more peacefully.

Chen Li may not have heard the snowstorm outside the window, but in Chen Li's sleep, a snowstorm more intense than outside the window had already occurred.

Those dreams that Chen Li had forgotten returned to Chen Li's dream. The cold white, the dazzling blood red, and the two silent corpses lying on the hospital bed under the hospital bed, both of them were dead, their eyes seemed to fall on They look at each other from afar and never see each other.

Severe pain came from his heart. Perhaps to prove that he was alive, Chen Li began to struggle violently. His face was filled with tears from unknown time.

Wei Chen found out, but he didn't dare to wake Chen Li up from that nightmare, fearing that his own negligence would cause the psychological suggestion in Chen Li's mind to explode, causing consequences that he could not bear.

The night was gradually getting darker, and the storm outside was still there. Chen Li finally couldn't resist the nightmare, and suddenly opened his eyes. His whole body seemed to have been lifted up, and he jumped hard on the bed.

When he knew that Chen Li had woken up, Wei Chen turned on the bedside lamp. Chen Li was blinded by the sudden light. He seemed to realize something in the next second and suddenly threw himself into Wei Chen's arms. Unexpectedly, Let Wei Chen see his face full of tears.

Wei Chen put his arms around Chen Li and gently patted Chen Li's shoulder. Without saying a word, he used his most generous shoulders to bring Chen Li the most comfortable and sense of security.

After the throbbing pain in his heart disappeared, Chen Li said in Wei Chen's arms: "Achen, let's do it."

Wei Chen put his hand on Chen Li's bulging belly, but did not agree. Chen Li now Can your body bear it?

Chen Li said: "I asked the doctor, and he said it's OK."

The doctor Chen Li mentioned was introduced by Wang Kaiji. He knew that men can have children. During this period, he would come on time to give Chen Li a prenatal check-up.

"So, let's do it." Chen Li raised his head, and the last word "ba" was lost in the overlapping lips of both parties.

Chen Li was very enthusiastic this time, but Wei Chen couldn't resist after all. He took the initiative instead of being passive, and kissed Chen Li gently, controlling the intensity throughout the process, for fear of hurting Chen Li.

In the second half of the night, perhaps because of exhaustion, Chen Li seemed to have no more nightmares and slept until dawn.

But Wei Shen knew that Chen Li was not asleep. He was just pretending to sleep in order not to worry him. The sound of his breathing, which was thick and thin, betrayed Chen Li.

Wei Chen saw through it but did not point it out. He also accompanied Chen Li until dawn. During this period, he kept holding Chen Li's slightly cold hand and held it tightly, fearing that if he let go, the people around him would leave him forever. went.