Chapter 265 - 266

Chapter 265 Planning to Go Abroad

"I ate it when I came here." Chen Yunlan said with a smile, feeling that Chen Li's father's call came to his heart, and his heart went soft in an instant. He couldn't get enough of it

. Oh, Chen Li said, lowered his head and continued to drink porridge.

Chen Yunlan's eyes have been falling on Chen Li. They are not very passionate, but they are full of unparalleled emotions, as if her entire soul has fallen on Chen Li.

At the most desperate moment in his life, he found his child and found the light to continue living.

After breakfast, Wei Tan took Chen Li for a walk in the garden downstairs. During this period, Wei Zhuo was cautious in everything, and his whole body was tensed up, just in case Chen Li felt a little uncomfortable. There was a hurdle or a small staircase in front of him, and Wei Chen had to remind Chen Li, wishing he could reach out and hug Chen Li down.

While Chen Li enjoyed Wei Chen's concern, he also felt Wei Chen's nervousness. He held Wei Chen's hand tightly, his eyebrows slightly curved, and he smiled slightly, "P Kechen, I'm fine." , you are too nervous." Wei Tan also knew that he was too nervous, and his palms were sweating. "I know, give me some time to adapt."

All this happened too suddenly, and Wei Chen hadn't done it yet. He must be mentally prepared for the identity change, and his Li Li is so weak. If anything happens, he will regret it.

"Okay." Chen Li nodded, hugged Wei Chen, raised his head and pressed a gentle kiss on Wei Chen's lips.

Wei Tan held Chen Li's waist and gently deepened the kiss.

Time flew by and it was noon. Chen Li was lying on the hospital bed. Animation was playing on the TV. Chen Li couldn't stop watching it.

Detective Wei went to Changfeng Group for some business, but he hasn't come back yet. Chen Yun, a member of the staff, Lu Zhe, was still there. At this time, the door

of the ward rang. .

"Come in." Chen Yun ㄐ@华骱梅Na Huanwanlu Maopa lies down to pay homage to the pirate ship spring br />The

door of the ward opened, and a small figure ran in like a cannonball, and then stopped beside the hospital bed. $ A cowardly voice followed, "Uncle Chen Li, do you feel better now?" Chen Li looked at Biscuit, who looked worried, and slightly curved his lips, "It's much better, thank you Biscuit for worrying. ." The little biscuit climbed onto Chen Li's hospital bed carefully, being very careful not to touch Chen Li, and then stretched out his head and blew gently on Chen Li's bandaged forehead.

"It hurts to fly, it hurts to fly." The cookie said seriously while blowing.

"Well, the pain has gone away." Chen Li was very cooperative.

"Little Biscuit is here, don't disturb uncle's rest." Cookie came in behind Little Biscuit. Seeing that Little Biscuit had climbed onto Chen Li's hospital bed, Cookie warned.

"Okay." Little Biscuit responded obediently, got off the bed, found a stool, and sat down obediently to watch cartoons on TV.

"Chen Li, how are you feeling today?" Cookie handed the flowers to Chen Yunlan and said to Chen Li.

Chen Li smiled and said: "It's okay." Cookie soon felt the difference in Chen Li. Now Chen Li is in very good condition. In the past, Chen Li would only completely relax when Detective Wei was around, but now, Even though Wei Chen was not here, Chen Li was still in a relaxed state.

Maybe it's because of Chen Yunlan's appearance, or maybe it's because of the new life in Chen Li's belly, but no matter what, this is a good phenomenon, and Cookie is happy for Chen Li in her heart.