Chapter 303 - 303

Chapter 303 The wedding is over.

At this wine table, Mr. Wei is the oldest and has the highest seniority. Regardless of their identities, both newlyweds should toast him. Indeed, even though Wei Chen and Wei Hua had already broken up with Mr. Wei, they were still willing to give Mr. Wei face on this occasion.

Therefore, for the two newlyweds, the first glass of wine at this table was given to Mr. Wei.

Mr. Wei felt a little embarrassed. Looking at the two newlyweds who were toasting to him, he drank the wine in the glass very proudly. However, only Mr. Wei himself knew that the glass of wine in his stomach was not wine. The taste was spicy, but bitter, which amplified the regret in his heart.

But after all, Mr. Wei had been fighting in the mall for so many years, so he kept this emotion well hidden and did not show it. But the next second, he was very embarrassed.

When the two newlyweds toasted to the main table before, the elders who were toasted gave the two newlyweds thick red envelopes. Mr. Wei did not take this wedding seriously before, so he did not prepare red envelopes. Now he drank. The newlyweds were a little at a loss during the toast.

Fortunately, Butler Zhang had thought of this in advance. After helping Mr. Wei in, he went to prepare the red envelope. Seeing that Mr. Wei was a little stunned, he quickly handed over the red envelope.

Mr. Wei gave a rare look of gratitude to Butler Zhang and sent the red envelopes to the two newlyweds, thus resolving the embarrassment.

The two newlyweds seemed unaware of Mr. Wei's embarrassment just now, so they accepted the red envelope and went to pay respect to their fathers.

Sheng Jiaqi and Chen Yunlan knew something about Mr. Wei. Seeing that he didn't even prepare a red envelope, they felt a little angry. However, it was a big day and they didn't show it. After drinking the toasts of the two newlyweds, Sent a red envelope.

In addition to Mr. Wei and his two fathers, Chen Shijing and Chen Shixian from the Chen family were also sitting here. The two newlyweds went over to toast, and Chen Shixian's voice rang out, "I heard Yun Zeng say that there is a great person in Changfeng Group." The young man's name is Wei Chen. I didn't expect to meet him in this way today. Speaking of which, Chen Li is still my grandson. I am very proud to have such an outstanding descendant."

Chen Shixian is a soldier, and his voice is very loud. There was no cover at all at this moment, and everyone around him could hear his words clearly, and his words were correct. He and Chen Shihuai were cousins, and Chen Shihuai was Chen Li's grandfather. He was naturally Chen Li's uncle. According to blood relationship, indeed That's right, it's Yi Sun.

But now he revealed this relationship so loudly that people in the venue were already talking about it.

Chen family and Qu family?

Aren’t these two families unwilling to deal with each other? Why are you still married?

Just when everyone was talking about it, Chen Yunlan stood up. He walked up to Chen Shixian with a smile and toasted Chen Shixian with a glass of wine. Before Chen Shixian drank it, he said: "Major General Chen, our Chen Li can't stand up to him. I am a relative of your Chen family, and I have avoided your praise today." Chen Yunlan turned the cup in her hand upside down, which meant that I had finished drinking this glass of wine.