Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 121: This Painting

The President of the Mingguang Calligraphy and Painting Association looked at the reaction of everyone in the audience and said: "This painting is the only work that has won the gold medal since the Dream Cup started and was unanimously approved by the ten judges. It can be said that , this painting created the history of the Dream Cup, and now I will unveil the mystery of this painting. I believe that this painting will meet your expectations and even exceed your expectations." The words

of the president of the Painting and Calligraphy Association fell, he His hand was placed on the golden silk cloth, so everyone's eyes were focused on the hand of the president of the Painting and Calligraphy Association.

The silk cloth was slowly lifted, and the much-anticipated painting underneath the silk cloth slowly revealed its true face.

Everyone in the audience waited with bated breath, their eyes fixed on the painting.

If the news about this painting this time is just a hype, then even the most senior media people will give a thumbs up to this hype, because this hunger marketing, this mysterious marketing, has turned everyone’s appetite They were all hung up. Everyone who came for this painting would not give up until they saw the true face of this painting.

The flow of time seemed to be deliberately slowed down at this moment. It only took a few seconds to lift the silk cloth, but it seemed like a century had passed.

But when the true face of the painting appeared in front of everyone, at that moment, those who could see the painting felt that the world around them had changed, there seemed to be endless pressure, and the eyes were dark, but It was under this extreme darkness and extreme sense of depression that something broke out in my heart, an upward extension of a positive mission.

At this time, everyone felt their eyes light up, and they felt stars twinkling above their heads. At the moment when the light flickered, endless desire suddenly arose in everyone's heart. This desire made the words growing upward in the heart not have darkness, not be afraid of depression, and work hard to grow the branches like extensions.

At this moment, no one wants life to stop here. Everyone wants to break through the darkness. Even if the darkness cannot be seen, even if the darkness is so thick that people feel breathless, they know that at the end of this darkness, there is something. A beam of light was waiting for them.

At this moment, the exhibition hall filled with hundreds of people was silent. Everyone's eyes fell on the picture in the center, and their hearts were filled with awe and love for life.

Born with light, born with light.

"The name of this painting is "Light", which is the light of hope, the light of life, and the light that people in darkness long for." said the chairman of the Painting and Calligraphy Association, his voice was choked unconsciously. This is not the first time for him. He saw this painting, but the shock brought by this painting still clung to his heartstrings at this moment.

When the president of the Painting and Calligraphy Association finished speaking, I didn't know who was the first to start applauding, and then the applause spread throughout the exhibition hall, instantly roaring throughout the exhibition hall.

At the same time, countless live broadcast cameras focused on this painting, making this painting appear in the eyes of thousands of people who could not be there in person.

Even though the camera was separated, the magic of this painting still spread through the camera. When the applause rang out in the exhibition hall, the people watching the live broadcast couldn't help but clap along with this moment. There was no doubt that this was the hype of the Dream Cup. The painting indeed has the value and qualifications of being a king.