Chapter 139 - 140

Chapter 139 A Senior Brother

The Spring Festival is here. The Wei family members scattered all over the country and even around the world know that Mr. Wei values ​​​​tradition, so on this reunion festival, they all fly back to the Wei family. No matter how far away the journey is, anyway, the whole world is now We have already connected the city in a huge circle. The worst thing we can do is make a few more turns.

What the Wei family wants is to show their face in front of Mr. Wei a few more times. Whenever Mr. Wei is in a good mood, anything left out will be delicious to them.

Today is already the 30th of the twelfth lunar month, and tonight is New Year's Eve. The most important and solemn festival for Chinese people is here.

Because of this day, all the guest rooms in the Wei family's residence were full. Fortunately, the Wei family's main residence was big enough, otherwise so many people would come back all at once, and the Wei family would really be unable to accommodate them.

Of course, even if they want to show their faces in front of the old man again, they still know that the old man likes to be quiet and will not get in front of the old man unless it is a special occasion. Then the gain will not be worth the loss.

Because of this, the villa where the Wei family lives directly is actually not very noisy.

Despite this, Wei Chen and Chen Li went out on the morning of New Year's Eve. Whether they were noisy or not was one thing. The main reason was that they didn't like the current atmosphere of the Wei family. Wei Chen also knew that Chen Li didn't like being in the Wei family. He was staying at home, so he went out with Chen Li after breakfast early in the morning, so that when Mr. Wei was looking for someone early in the morning, Butler Zhang was in vain.

Wei Chen and Chen Li went straight to the shopping mall in the center of Magic City. Unlike the shopping malls where people came and went in the past, there were not many people in the shopping mall today, but there were still people shopping in twos and threes.

To Wei Chen and Chen Li's surprise, they did not close the door.

Although Wei Chen and Chen Li didn't set any destination when they went out today, they came to this mall to do whatever they wanted, and it was best to leave the mall open as they pleased.

As soon as the two people stepped in, the bell hanging on the door rang. The store manager standing at the cashier saw the two people coming in and immediately greeted them.

"Welcome, welcome." When the store manager saw the two people, he immediately revealed who they were and greeted them with a smile. "I haven't seen you for a long time, it seems like half a year."

"It's been a long time." Wei Chen replied, holding Chen Li's hand and entering the store, "Are there any new ingredients?" This time In a hurry to return from the imperial capital, Wei Chen did not bring back the raw materials for Chen Li's paintings. This was also the purpose of his coming today.

"Yes." The store manager said: "A batch of goods just arrived yesterday. I will take you to take a look." The waiters in the store have already gone on vacation. Now the store manager is the only one working in the whole store, but fortunately there are not many people at this time of year. I knew how to visit calligraphy and painting stores, so it wasn't very busy. The store manager still had time to show Wei Chen and Chen Li the materials.

Whatever he wants is still the same as before, but the paintings hanging on the wall have been changed. After Chen Li selected the materials he wanted, without paying any money, he devoted himself to the paintings on the wall. Zhuge Yu has a very high status and connections in the world of painting. Guang, what is now hanging on the wall are all masterpieces that can be named in the world. The style of each painting is different. What is now displayed in Chen Li's eyes is a colorful world.