Chapter 049 - 050

Chapter 049 Wu Zikang 

Wu Zikang, to Wei Chen, this could be said to be a kid who grew up wearing the same pants. He is Wei Chen’s best friend who loves him heart and soul. However, in Wei Chen's previous life, it was such a "strong buddy" who teamed up with Chen Qing and gave Wei Chen the most fatal blow.

It has been more than two months since Wei Chen was reborn. In these two months, Wei Chen has never contacted Wu Zikang. He was afraid that he would not be able to control the anger in his heart and do something he would regret.

It wasn't that Wei Chen was afraid of hurting Wu Zikang, but that Wei Chen always felt that from his car accident to his death, there was always a pair of hands behind him that was silently pushing all of this to happen. Both Chen Qing and Wu Zikang are just pawns in the hands of the mastermind behind this.

After being reborn, Wei Chen will not completely fall out with Wu Zikang because of his temporary anger. He also wants to use Wu Zikang's line to find the mastermind who wanted to kill him in his previous life.

Although he was reborn, Wei Chen didn't want his previous life to die in an unknown way.

The ringtone of the cell phone continued to ring. Chen Li, perhaps sensing the change in Wei Chen's mood, reached out and hung up the cell phone.

Chen Li's actions brought Wei Chen back to his senses. He looked at the hung up phone and then at Chen Li. Chen Li also looked at him with no emotion in his eyes, but Wei Chen immediately knew what Chen Li was doing. That makes sense.

He couldn't help but smile in his eyebrows, and said softly: "Okay, I'm not happy, so I won't answer."

Chen Li then retracted his gaze, lowered his head, and continued to look at his toes.

Because of Chen Li's performance just now, Wei Chen's heavy heart due to Wu Zikang suddenly relaxed. He is in a good mood now.

The taxi here was still driving towards its destination, and happened to hit the peak of the imperial capital. The inconspicuous yellow taxi became part of the queue and drove forward slowly.

On the other side, in the bar that was still deserted before the lights were on, Wu Zikang put away his cell phone, a little confused as to why Wei Chen hung up his phone.

"What? Wei Chen didn't answer your call?" Chen Qing was sitting at the bar, mixing drinks seriously. Seeing Wu Zikang coming over, he handed the cocktail he had just mixed to Wu Zikang and said by the way.

"Yeah, he was probably busy, he died." Wu Zikang took a sip of wine and said.

The mixing glass clattered as Chen Qing swung it, "He is so focused on his idiot wife now, how can he have other thoughts." Chen Qing said with some disdain.

Wu Zikang did not continue the topic. He whistled at Chen Qing's crisp movements, "Chen Qing, how about you come to work in the bar? You see how good you are at making drinks? It would be a pity not to come to work here. ."

"Come on." Chen Qing put down the mixing glass and poured the transparent liquid into the glass. "If my old man knew that I worked in a bar, wouldn't he call me back to the magic city?"

Wu Zikang pursed his lips, knowing that What I just said about letting Chen Qing come to the bar to mix drinks is 100% impossible. Unlike himself, a dandy who is not favored by the family, Chen Qing is the only child of the Chen family. If there are any signs of being a dandy, the Chen family will be extremely nervous. And as the person who "brings evil" to Chen Qing, I probably won't have a free life, and will have to be blamed by my family.

"See if he will call you again later. Judging by the time, he has already arrived in the imperial capital." Chen Qing pushed the prepared cocktail in front of Wu Zikang and said.