Chapter 073 - 074

Chapter 073 Quarterly Meeting

On the day of the quarterly meeting, the sun shone all over the world early, extending its warmest embrace to welcome the people living in this world.

The atmosphere in Changfeng Group was a bit strange today. Wei Chen took Chen Li's hand and entered Changfeng. Immediately, some people cast their eyes on Wei Chen, mockingly, sympathetically, and some even directly talking about something in front of Wei Chen, and the light laughter that came out was a bit sharp and a bit harsh.

Wei Chen was not affected by these gazes and comments. He looked straight ahead with a cold and indifferent expression.

The black leather shoes hit the translucent floor, one after another, steadily and forcefully.

"Ding!"

The elevator came, and Wei Chen led Chen Li into the elevator. The door slowly closed, blocking out all talk from the outside world.

The world is quiet.

Chen Li looked up at Wei Chen, with some worry in his eyes. Although he didn't know what was about to happen, his intuition told him that this matter was very important to Wei Chen.

Wei Chen felt Chen Li's worry and squeezed Chen Li's hand. His cold eyes gradually softened, "Don't worry, I've already taken care of it."

Chen Li still believed Wei Chen, and his worries faded away. , but he still stood on tiptoes, pressed a kiss on Wei Chen's forehead, and then met Wei Chen's eyes.

Wei Chen knew that the two words printed in Chen Li's eyes at this moment were "Come on."

"Thank you." Wei Chen smiled with a smile on his face and kissed Chen Li on the forehead, "I will work hard." At

this moment, the employees in the marketing department were restless.

They heard about the thirty-point increase from people in other departments. Only then did they know that their director had been given such an unachievable task.

Some employees in the marketing department who knew about this couldn't bear their dissatisfaction and asked Wei Chen why the leader did this and how such a task could be accomplished.

Wei Chen buried his head in the document without even raising his head. He just said coldly, "As long as I'm here, it can be completed."

Wei Chen didn't say this very boldly, but he gave these words to the marketing department. The employees took a reassurance and their restless hearts calmed down.

After that, the marketing department employees asked Wei Chen to work overtime, but Wei Chen refused. Wei Chen asked them to just complete the work according to the progress at hand, and there was no need to waste too much energy on it.

At that time, Wei Chen spoke in an understatement, as if completing thirty points of improvement was a very simple matter and could be accomplished easily.

Perhaps because of Wei Chen's attitude, the employees in the marketing department also began to be organized and able to complete their daily tasks every day.

However, this kind of orderliness seems to outsiders to be giving up on struggle.

Now, the quarterly meeting has begun. Although they trust their Director Wei in their hearts, they can't help being nervous.

In the past few days, rumors about Director Youguang Wei have spread throughout the company. No one is optimistic that Director Wei can complete the task. The people in the marketing department have been affected to some extent, and their moods have become impetuous.