Chapter 231 - 232

Chapter 231

The fire on Chen Yunqi’s lips extinguished immediately. Although he looked at Wei Chen with a smile on his face, his eyes were extremely sharp, and his words were like the song of a mermaid in the sea, an incomparable Temptation tempts sailors sailing on the sea to lose their way and finally fall into the abyss.

Wei Chen still had a paralyzed face, his lenses reflected a faint light under the bright white light of the conference room, but his eyes were cold, unswayed by Chen Yunqi's words, "Water flows to lower places, and people go to higher places." , I am no exception. It's just..."

Just when Chen Yunqi thought that Wei Chen's heart had relaxed, Wei Chen added something that should not be criticized.

"It's just that I prefer the process of struggle."

Chen Yunqi laughed softly, and did not force Wei Chen. He only said: "Then I wish Vice President Wei a successful career."

"I borrow Chen Shaoji's words." Wei Chen After saying this, he stood up and wanted to leave, but was blocked by the waiter behind him.

The waiter was indeed a soldier. Now he was like a mountain standing in front of Wei Chen. Wei Chen couldn't leave at all.

Wei Chen turned around and looked at Chen Yunqi calmly, "Mr. Chen, what do you mean?"

Chen Yunqi still smiled and waved to the soldier in waiter clothes, signaling the soldier to let Wei Chen leave, "Vice President Wei, We'll see you later."

"We'll see you later." Wei Chen said and left without looking back.

Chen Yunqi played with the cigarette case in his hand and smiled softly.

So far, Wei Chen is still the first person to reject him, and he refuses without hesitation. Does he really regard power and money as nothing?

Chen Yunzeng knocked on the door, "Young Master."

"Come in," Chen Yun said.

With Chen Yunqi's permission, Chen Yunzeng walked into the conference room. As soon as he entered, he asked: "Young Master, Wei Chen..." "He is tough." Chen Yunqi smiled and said: "In the future, you will be in Changfeng Group It's fun."

Hearing what Chen Yunqi meant, he didn't draw Wei Chen into his camp just now. This result was not surprising to Chen Yunzeng. After getting to know Wei Chen over this period of time, he was more I still know a little bit about it.

"I will play with him." Chen Yunzeng's eyes narrowed slightly under his lenses, flashing with a dangerous light. "Yes." Chen Yunqi glanced at the time, stood up and left. When he reached the door, his footsteps He paused and said, "You can do whatever you want with other departments and businesses, but once someone wants to touch the Department of Transportation, make that person disappear at all costs."

Chen Yunzeng replied solemnly: "I know."

Chen Yunqi then After leaving, the soldier dressed as a waiter also left after Chen Yun got up.

The Transportation Department is the bottom line of the Chen family in the Changfeng Group. This line has been in the hands of the Changfeng Group since the establishment of the Changfeng Group. Although Chen Yunzeng didn't know why the Chen family valued the Transportation Department so much, as Chen Yunzeng As a member of the family, he will stick to this bottom line for the Chen family.

Moreover, as the person who dealt with Zhou Tongpeng, Chen Yunzeng knew very well why Zhou Tongpeng was regarded as an abandoned son.

Part of the reason is because Zhou Tongpeng was targeted by the disciplinary inspection, and a larger part of the reason is that Zhou Tongpeng is no longer qualified for his position and cannot hold the bottom line for the Chen family.