Chapter 249 - 250

Chapter 249: Endless

Autumn Rain and Cold. After the autumn rain, this autumn has become even colder.

The sky was bright and the autumn rain had stopped.

Chen Yunlan stood up. There were a few calluses on the hand that had been holding the paintbrush all year round, but the fingers were slender and the joints were clear. He stretched out his hand to touch the photo on the tombstone, "Qu Ran, happy birthday."

"I'm leaving. I don't know when the next time i will be see you again. Maybe, maybe I will bring our son over and let you see him."

Chen Yunlan was already soaked to the skin at the moment, her hair was sticky, and she looked very embarrassed, but in those fox eyes, But there is light shining.

Because of Chen Li's appearance, Chen Yunlan's dead heart came to life.

Chen Yunlan walked out of the cemetery and hailed a taxi.

The taxi driver looked at Chen Yunlan curiously, but he was actually a little scared. After all, he came out of the cemetery early in the morning and was still wet, which looked scary.

Chen Yunlan ignored the taxi driver's mentality. After giving an address, she closed her eyes and rested. Although she didn't sleep all night, Chen Yunlan was so excited now that she didn't feel sleepy at all.

The driver drove for almost an hour and stopped in a high-end residential area.

After Chen Yunlan got out of the car, she rang the doorbell of one of the buildings. Not long after, the video next to the door lit up, reflecting the faces of the people inside the house.

"Hello, who are you looking for?"

The person inside obviously didn't know Chen Yunlan, and there was a hint of arrogance in his tone, the arrogance of a servant of the Chen family.

"I am Chen Yunlan." Chen Yunlan said calmly, without any expression on his face.

After returning here more than twenty years later, Chen Yunlan felt strangely calm in her heart, without any disturbance.

Although the servant does not know Chen Yunlan, he has been in the Chen family for so many years and has done some research on the names of the Chen family. With the surname Chen and the word "cloud" in his name, he must be of the same generation as Uncle Yunsheng. So the servant did not refuse Chen Yunlan's entry immediately, but instead informed the butler.

When the housekeeper heard the word Chen Yunlan, he was stunned. He confirmed it several times, "Are you sure it's Chen Yunlan outside?" "

Well, he said his name is Chen Yunlan!"

"Hurry up!" The housekeeper Somewhat excited, "Go and invite Master Yunlan back!"

The servant was stunned for a few seconds. Feeling the butler's attention, he ran towards the door in two steps to invite Chen Yunlan in. The housekeeper also quickly walked to the study door and knocked on the door.

"Master, Master, Yun Lan... Young Master Yun Lan is back!" The voice was slightly excited.

Not long after, the door to the study room opened, and Chen Shihuai looked in disbelief, "Who? Who did you say is back?" "

Master, it's Master Yun Lan who is back." Jie Jie said again.

"Go and bring him up." Chen Shihuai was also a little excited. He returned to the study and sat down, waiting for Chen Yunlan to come up.

The servant respectfully invited Chen Yunlan in, the arrogance in his tone was gone, and he spoke of Master Yunlan, with a flattering smile on his face.