Chapter 273 - 274

Chapter 273 Leisurely Life

Wei Chen walked back to the room, took out a thin blanket and covered Chen Li. Chen Li didn't know what he was dreaming about, so he smacked his mouth and showed a smile.

Wei Chen couldn't help but lowered his head and kissed the slightly raised corners of Chen Li's lips. Without much movement, he pressed against Chen Li's lips, like a dragonfly touching water.

The winter sun shone down and enveloped the two people, as if they were coated with a layer of golden light.

Chen Yunlan stood at the door holding snacks. When he saw this scene, he stopped in his tracks. Such a scene made people unbearable to disturb him.

Wei Chen raised his head and saw Chen Yunlan standing at the door, nodding towards him and making a silent gesture.

"Asleep?" Chen Yunlan mouthed.

Wei Chen nodded and pulled the thin blanket higher.

The balcony is separated by glass, so cold air from the outside cannot enter, and there is heating in the room, but you still have to pay attention. Chen Li's body is already weak. If he catches a cold, it will be very troublesome.

If possible, Wei Chen doesn't want Chen Li to be pregnant at this time. He will raise Chen Li to be healthier, which will be good for Chen Li and the child.

It can be said that this child was a complete accident.

However, Wei Chen's eyes fell on Chen Li's belly, which was not yet pregnant, and his expression became even more tender.

Even if it is an accident, it is an accident full of surprises.

"Then I'll bring the soup down. When Xiao Li wakes up later, you can take him down to drink some." Chen Yunlan said softly. The focus of his life now is all on Chen Li. Every day he is thinking about how to feed Chen Li and the baby in Chen Li's belly to be stronger and healthier. The life that was originally extremely empty has suddenly become fuller. .

Wei Chen nodded.

With Chen Yunlan here, Wei Chen is very free now. The only thing he has to do is to stay with Chen Li. He even rarely cares about work and is completely relaxed.

After Chen Yunlan finished speaking, she went out with the soup.

Wei Chen continued to read.

Half an hour later, Chen Li woke up in a daze. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Wei Chen.

Wei Chen turned his head when he heard the noise and met Chen Li's big, worried eyes.

"Are you awake?" Wei Chen reached out and rubbed Chen Li's frizzy hair.

"Did I fall asleep again?" Chen Li sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Wei Chen pulled Chen Li over, put his arm around Chen Li's waist, and said with a smile: "Why, are you beginning to dislike yourself?"

"Eat and sleep, sleep and eat, I've been like a pig lately." Chen Li really disliked himself a little, he was too degenerate. He had been here for more than ten days and he hadn't even painted a single picture.

"Even if it's a pig, I'll keep it, as well as the little piglet in your belly." Wei Chen's palm gently landed on Chen Li's belly, his tone full of tenderness.

"Okay, the baby and I will depend on you." Chen Li relaxed himself, leaned into Wei Chen's arms, and said with a smile.

The next second, Chen Li's stomach gurgled. He was hungry again.

"Achen, I'm hungry." Chen Li didn't feel embarrassed and said, rubbing his stomach.

"Dad has prepared snacks for you, are you going down to eat now? Or should I go down and serve them to you?"