Chapter 351 - 352

Chapter 351 Giving birth

Tonight, on the 15th day of the month, the moonlight outside the window was bright, like a huge jade plate hanging in the sky, and there were dots of stars. The night sky was so beautiful that it was indescribably beautiful.

Wei Chen's home was also lively.

Chen Li has recovered from a serious illness and has completely emerged from the shadow of more than 20 years. This is good news, good news worth celebrating!

No matter how far or near they were, they all came over after receiving a call from Wei Chen.

Even Cookie, who is nine months pregnant and whose due date is just a week away, wants to come over to celebrate with Chen Li.

The moonlight is thick outside the window, and the world inside the window is full of joy.

At this time, the doorbell rang, and Chen Yunlan happened to be close to the door, so she walked over and opened the door first.

When she saw the person outside the door, Chen Yunlan tensed up, "Why are you here?"

There was no doubt that the person outside the door was Xie Chunsheng.

"It was Achen who called me here." Xie Chunsheng said innocently: "It happened that the company had something to do, so I came a little late."

Before, Xie Chunsheng always called Wei Chen Mr. Wei. After more than two months, I don’t know when I called Achen.

However, Chen Yunlan knew that since Xie Chunsheng could call Wei Chen Achen, he already recognized Wei Chen in his heart.

"Come in." Chen Yunlan opened the door. Since it was Wei Chen who called him, he couldn't block people from the door, so he tried to ignore the awkwardness in his heart.

Although Chen Yunlan has tried his best to ignore the awkward feeling in his heart, it still showed up to some extent. Others may not be able to see it, but Wei Chen, who has been with Chen Yunlan almost day and night in the past two years, still saw that something was wrong with Chen Yunlan. .

Wei Chen looked at Chen Li and felt that Chen Li knew something. After all, Chen Li had winked at him many times after coming back from get off work.

Chen Li immediately understood the meaning of Wei Chen's eyes. He asked Wei Chen to lower his head, and then he leaned forward and whispered to Wei Chen: "I saw a hickey on Dad's neck this morning." Wei

Chen raised his eyebrows, "That's true. "?"

Chen Li nodded, "It's absolutely true."

"Li Li, can you accept it?" Wei Chen suddenly asked seriously.

"Okay." In fact, Chen Li never thought about whether to accept it or not.

Chen Yunlan's life is Chen Yunlan's life. Even if he is Chen Yunlan's son, he has no right to interfere with Chen Yunlan's life.

Moreover, Chen Yunlan is only in his early forties now, and it is time to find someone to spend the rest of his life with him.

Chen Li saw Xie Chunsheng's kindness towards Chen Yunlan. Since there is someone who is willing to pamper his father, what reason does he have to refuse?

Wei Chen rubbed Chen Li's head and stopped dwelling on this topic.

Today was a small party, and the food was prepared by Wei Chen. Of course, he also called Jiang Ye, a chef with professional chef training, over to help.

A group of people got together. Considering that they had to drive at night, there was no alcohol on the table, so they all had drinks instead of alcohol.