Chapter 131 - 132

Chapter 131 A Wedding

When the last word "jump" fell, Wei Chen and Chen Li jumped up and jumped out of the helicopter.

The feeling of weightlessness hit them instantly, and the two people began to fall rapidly. The wind began to become fierce, and it hit their faces painfully.

This feeling of falling and weightlessness can evoke the deepest fear in the heart, making people surrender to this fear and lose their reason.

But Chen Li didn't. He was now unusually awake, his adrenal glands were secreting, and his whole body was in a state of extreme excitement. He wouldn't feel scared because he knew that Wei Chen was behind him, and Wei Chen would take him to land safely. On land.

Then Chen Li only heard a pop, and the parachute opened. Their landing speed was slowed down by the huge umbrella body. At that moment, the wind softened, allowing them to open their eyes and see through the goggles. The world in the sky.

It feels completely different from watching it in a helicopter. This immersive feeling makes people feel even crazier and more excited.

"Li Li, we are flying." Wei Chen lowered his head and said in Chen Li's ear, but the strong wind blew his voice away and did not enter Chen Li's ears, but Chen Li knew what Wei Chen meant, so he turned his head He went to see Wei Chen, and Wei Chen also looked at him.

At an altitude of 1,000 meters, they looked at each other lovingly, and then exchanged a kiss.

The skydiver landed slowly in the high altitude, and the small world gradually returned to its original size in the eyes. When the two of them landed with their feet on the ground, the salty sea breeze hit their faces. They landed here as Wei Chen expected. On the beach.

It stands to reason that it is the peak tourist season in Australia. Even if there are not many people coming and going on the beach, there should be people walking in groups of three or two. However, at this beach, only Wei Chen and Chen Li are there at the moment.

Well, there is only one thing to say, this is a private beach.

Why did Wei Chen take Chen Li to the private beach? Or what's the purpose?

Wei Chen naturally didn't have any bad intentions, there was just a surprise carefully prepared by Wei Chen.

This private beach does not belong to Wei Chen, but to the Sheng family.

At that time, Wei Chen went to ask for leave and said he wanted to take Chen Li to travel to Australia. The Sheng family told Wei Chen the address of this private beach so that Wei Chen could use it if needed.

Wei Chen originally had some thoughts on this trip, but now that someone directly provided him with a venue, Wei Chen's carefully prepared surprises naturally had a place to show off.

When he landed, Chen Li was still immersed in the excitement of high altitude, but Wei Chen pulled him up. "Li Li, I will take you to a place."

Chen Li looked confused and was pulled up by Wei Chen. , Although there were doubts in his heart, Chen Li went with Wei Chen with the doubts in his heart.

Going forward, there is a road paved with flowers. Flower petals of various colors are displayed on the road. There is a gauze tent in front of the road. Under the blowing of the sea breeze, the gauze dances lightly, and the yellow setting sun shines from the gauze. Walking through it feels like a fairyland.

The flying gauze curtains are dyed with golden light in the near distance, and the sea and sky are blue in the distance. This is a fairyland.

Wei Chen held Chen Li's hand and walked along the path of colorful petals. The salty smell, sea breeze and floral fragrance entered his nose, creating an indescribable smell that made people feel relaxed and happy.