Chapter 233 - 234

Chapter 233 Spending money is really fun.

As time goes by, the power of the autumn tiger becomes smaller and smaller, and the leaves falling on the branches are gradually dyed yellow. When the first leaves fall from the trees, autumn is truly 's coming.

Today is the weekend, but Chen Li rarely stayed in bed. He got up early and went for a morning run with Wei Chen. After breakfast and staying in the studio for an hour, Chen Li was called out by Wei Chen.

Originally, Chen Li was going to learn painting from Mr. Sun today, but since there is a calligraphy and painting exchange meeting tomorrow, Mr. Sun gave Chen Li a day off to mentally prepare himself.

It was also because there was a calligraphy and painting exchange meeting tomorrow, so Wei Chen called Chen Li out of the studio and prepared to take Chen Li out.

There is no formal attire in Chen Li's wardrobe. Tomorrow is a very formal occasion. Naturally, Chen Li cannot go out in his usual casual clothes, so buying a formal attire is on the agenda.

Chen Li let Wei Chen lead him out and asked Wei Chen to take him to the shopping mall in the city center to buy formal clothes.

Naturally, there were no traffic jams on the road during the weekend, but when it reached the city center, Wei Chen's car was still jammed on the road, making it difficult to move.

Wei Chen had already anticipated this situation, so he went out an hour early, but he was still stuck on the road.

At this moment, Wei Chen's cell phone rang.

Wei Chen put the headphones on his ears and answered the phone.

"Hello." The number was unfamiliar, and Wei Chen didn't know who it was.

"Achen, it's me." A female voice came from the phone, and there was no emotion at the moment.

The movement of Wei Chen's hand stagnated, and finally he said: "Mother." The voice was cold and without any emotion, "Are you coming back during the Mid-Autumn Festival?" Fang Yun's voice was a little tentative, and there were some emotions that Wei Chen couldn't hear. .

"Let's see then." Wei Chen did not agree, but his eyes fell on the slowly moving traffic. It turned out that the Mid-Autumn Festival was coming soon without realizing it.

There was a long silence on the other end of the phone. Just when Wei Chen thought Fang Yun had left the phone, Fang Yun's voice rang again, this time with a hint of hope, "Achen, come back, I want to meet you." You."

I want to see you.

These five simple words were something that Wei Chen had never heard in his previous life until his death. However, now that he heard these five words, Wei Chen felt surprisingly calm, with no trace of emotion at all.

"I'm driving, hang up first." Wei Chen still didn't give a clear answer.

"Okay, drive carefully." Fang Yun hung up the phone with some disappointment.

Wei Chen took off his headphones, and a pair of cold hands immediately covered his hands. Wei Chen turned his head, and Chen Li was looking at him worriedly.

Wei Chen leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss on Chen Li's lips, with tender affection between his eyebrows and eyes, "Li Li, I'm fine.

Chen Li understands Wei Chen, and he can see that Wei Chen Chen was really not affected by this phone call, so he calmly continued to look down at his phone.

There were comics sent to him by Huang Zhenzhen on his phone, some drawn by Huang Zhenzhen himself, some by other authors, some large-scale, and some small. It was so fresh that Chen Li could watch it with great relish.