Chapter 371 - 372

Chapter 371 A Family of Three

The moon tonight is particularly round, like a big jade plate hanging in the sky, and a sea of ​​stars is shining with brilliant light.

The moon sheds silver moonlight, shrouding the entire villa in a layer of silver light, which complements the colorful lights in the villa, making it beautiful.

On this full-moon night, there is also a scene of reunion.

After Chen Li called him dad, the smile on Xie Chunsheng's face never disappeared. The muscles on his face seemed to have lost control, and the corners of his mouth seemed to be fixed, and he could only smile.

Not only that, Xie Chunsheng's eyes would fall on Chen Li's face from time to time, and the loving expression in his eyes could not be concealed.

Chen Li somewhat understood Xie Chunsheng's mood, but Chen Li himself was not too excited. For Chen Li, the change of title from Uncle Xie to Dad was just a change of title. In fact, he didn't have much trouble in his heart.

First of all, Chen Li has never said that he longs for another father, and Chen Li's feelings for Xie Chunsheng have also arisen in recent exchanges.

Therefore, Uncle Xie or Dad, whichever one is called does not matter to Chen Li. Whether it's Uncle Xie or Dad, Xie Chunsheng's status in Chen Li's heart is the same, and there is no increase in weight because of a title.

Chen Li was open-minded about calling him dad so quickly and didn't want to disappoint his elders.

Xie Chunsheng could more or less feel Chen Li's psychology. Some disappointment was inevitable, but he was very satisfied with the current situation. At least Chen Li had accepted this identity.

Relationships can be cultivated, but he doesn't believe that in the future, with his efforts, he can't cultivate a harmonious father-son relationship with Chen Li?

Chen Yunlan can also feel it, and he has experienced this before.

However, Chen Yunlan admitted that he was still much luckier than Xie Chunsheng. After all, at that time, Chen Li was still blank in his father's love, so he somewhat longed for his father's love in his heart, so it would be easier to accept his love.

It's different now. Chen Li lacks nothing now and lives a very happy life.

In other words, for Chen Li to fully accept Xie Chunsheng's fatherly love, Xie Chunsheng does need a period of hard work.

As the saying goes, everything is difficult at the beginning, but now it can be said that they have made a good start, and they will still have a lot of time after that, and they are eager for this moment.

Thinking of this, Chen Yunlan's brows wrinkled slightly.

Although he and Xie Chunsheng have lived for more than half their lives, there is still half a lifetime ahead, and time is still long.

But Mr. Qu is already younger, already in his early nineties. Although his body still looks very strong, the time left by Mr. Qu is running out.

This is a fact, but no one wants to mention it.

Xie Chunsheng felt Chen Yunlan's sudden loss, so he turned around and asked worriedly: "What's wrong?"

Chen Yunlan asked back: "When are you going to tell Mr. Qu?"

Tell Xie Chunsheng that he is Qu Ran. Chen Li, he has the absolute initiative, but whether or not to tell Mr. Qu about this matter completely depends on Xie Chunsheng's attitude.

This question stumped Xie Chunsheng. He did not answer, but fell silent.

When he was a Quran, he was an autistic person, but this did not mean that he had no memory. Although his father was busy with work at that time, he never forgot to take time to accompany him. He still remembers his father's palms hugging him. The temperature also seems to be able to recall the excitement of his father when he called him dad for the first time when he was ten years old.