Chapter 195 - 196

Chapter 195: This Father

For a moment, Wei Hua felt a little heavy.

He was not stupid, but with this discovery, he had already noticed a lot of things. He even thought of the marriage between Wei Chen and Chen Li.

Could Wei Chen and Chen Li also be victims of the Chen family's conspiracy?

"What about you and Chen Li?" Thinking this way, Wei Hua also asked the same question. He knew that he probably shouldn't ask this question, because the relationship between Wei Chen and Chen Li could not be fake at all.

Wei Hua thought that Wei Chen would keep this marriage secret, but Wei Chen did not and said calmly: "Maybe my marriage with Chen Li is part of the Chen family's conspiracy. But in my opinion, this marriage is not What kind of conspiracy is my wish?"

As for what kind of conspiracy it was, Wei Chen didn't say, and Wei Hua didn't know whether Wei Chen already knew about the conspiracy, or whether he didn't want to know about it.

Wei Hua did not ask any more questions, put aside this heavy topic for the time being, and changed the topic, "The day after tomorrow is your birthday, what are your plans?"

"Birthday?" Wei Chen repeated these two words, obviously not remembering himself. ’s birthday, or in other words, there is no concept of birthdays in his life. Wei Chen has never celebrated a birthday since he can remember.

Therefore, his birthday is a special day for others, but for Wei Chen, it is just an ordinary day.

Wei Hua also knew that Wei Chen didn't celebrate his birthday very often, so when he realized that Wei Chen's birthday was coming soon, Wei Hua had already planned it and marked it on the calendars at home and at work.

"Achen, come out when the time comes and bring Chen Li out too. Cookie and I have prepared a birthday party for you." Wei Hua didn't intend to leave the surprise until the end. Of course, there was one surprise left for Wei Chen. , Wei Chen will definitely like it.

"Okay." Wei Chen agreed after thinking for a while.

"Then it's settled, I'll send you the address when the time comes." Wei Hua said.

Wei Chen nodded, "Yeah."

"Let's do this for now. I'll see you then."

"See you then."

After saying that, the two of them hung up the phone together.

Wei Hua put away his cell phone and drove towards Cookie's Blues Cafe.

The cafe was open, and Cookie was busy at the bar. When he heard the wind chime ringing at the door, he looked towards the door. When he was about to say welcome, he saw that the person coming in was Wei Hua, so he lowered his head and continued what he was doing. .

"Boss, have a cup of coffee. You can add sugar and creamer as you see fit." Wei Hua sat on a high chair at the bar, propped up his chin, looked at the cooker without blinking an eye, and ordered a cup of coffee by the way. .

Cookie ignored him. He still had a few cups in hand and the customers were waiting.

Wei Hua was not in a hurry, so he propped up his chin and looked at Cookie. Looking at Cookie's delicate facial features, he felt that no matter what he looked at, it was not enough.

When he was in college, he often came to this cafe. Why didn't he think the cookie looked good at that time? I was blind when I was working part-time at that time, otherwise I would have kidnapped Cookie back early. Now that they have come back, they have received their marriage certificate just like Chen Li and Wei Chen.