Chapter 373 - 374

Chapter 373 Jiang Ye is worried.

Chen Li was stunned, but did not ask the reason. He nodded and said: "Okay. I will pack my luggage later." "

No rush." ​​Wei Chen said: "You can stay in the imperial capital for a few more days. And we are not settling in the Magic City."

"Really?" Chen Li's eyes suddenly lit up when he heard that we were not settling in the Magic City. He thought that once he returned to the Magic City this time, he would not return to the God's Capital. .

The Imperial Capital is a place full of memories for Chen Li. If he really wants to leave the Imperial Capital, Chen Li will definitely be very reluctant to leave.

Compared with the Magic City where he has lived for more than 20 years, Chen Li prefers to stay in the Imperial City. There are his relatives and friends here. Almost all his beautiful memories took place in this city. He has regarded this city as his home. .

Of course, if he returns to settle in the magic city, Chen Li will not resist. Although many bad things have happened there, Chen Li has completely looked away from it now.

As long as there is Wei Chen, it is home, no matter where it is.

Wei Chen lowered his head and pressed a gentle kiss into Chen Li's shining eyes, "Really, our home is here, and we will always be here." "

Yes." Chen Li raised his lips and smiled, his eyebrows arched.

Qiuqiu followed Big Daddy's example and took a sip at the bar in front of Chen Li's eyes. Chen Li's face was covered with saliva, and then he chuckled.

Later in the evening, both Xie Chunsheng and Chen Yunlan came back, and Wei Chen told his two parents about his temporary return to the Magic City.

"Is it convenient for Xiaoli and Qiuqiu to be brought there?" Chen Yunlan asked with a frown. He had heard Xie Chunsheng say something about the Wei family in the magic capital, and he was worried that Wei Chen would be busy and unable to take good care of Qiuqiu and Chen Li.

Wei Chen explained: "I have dealt with all the things that need to be dealt with this month. Now that I am going to Magic City, I just want to get the Wei family back on track. It is similar to working as usual. But the cycle will be longer."

Seeing Wei Chen like this Chen Yunlan said nothing more.

Besides, Wei Chen was originally from the Magic City. If he wanted to take Chen Li back to settle in the Magic City, he couldn't say anything.

"Well, then you should be careful." Chen Yunlan warned worriedly.

Xie Chunsheng did not express any opinion on this matter. He only said: "Let's do this. I will send a few people back to the magic city with you and let them protect Chen Li."

Although during this period, the Chen family has become honest and has not continued to do anything. Take action, but Xie Chunsheng is still worried after all.

Wei Chen did not refuse. The people under Xie Chunsheng could even hide it from the people sent by the Sheng family to protect them. With their protection, Chen Li and Qiuqiu's safety would be more secure.

We are not children anymore, and it is not impossible to see each other again, so the atmosphere is not very heavy.

What's more, the high-speed rail from the Imperial Capital to the Magic Capital has been opened. If Chen Yunlan wants to meet Qiuqiu and Chen Li, it will be very convenient.

It was settled that Wei Chen and Chen Li would return to the Magic City to live for a while. Before they left, they invited all their friends over and held a party at Xie Chunsheng's villa. It was just a small farewell, there was not much sadness in it, everyone was laughing and joking, young people gathered together, there was a lot to talk about, and they were all good friends, and they didn’t have so many worries when talking. It can be said that it was very pleasant. Relaxed.