Chapter 063 - 064

Chapter 063 The corners of the mouth are slightly raised

After coming out of the hospital with a slightly raised mouth, the vicious sun has restrained its violent temper, but the temperature is still high and ironing people's skin. As soon as the skin comes into contact with the air, it feels like standing next to a fire and being burned. The heat is scorching.

After Wei Chen got in the car, he was not in a hurry to start the car. Wei Chen opened a bottle of spring water for Chen Li and handed it to Chen Li. Chen Li took the spring water and took a sip gently.

"Li Li, don't you like coming to the hospital?" Wei Chen asked.

Facing Wei Chen, Chen Li usually would not choose to hide anything. He nodded. He just didn't like the feeling of the hospital. The white world made him feel suffocated.

"Then if we come here once a week, would you like it?" Wei Chen asked again.

Chen Li quickly shook his head.

"Li Li, do you know who the female doctor was?" Wei Chen stopped worrying about the hospital and asked Chen Li what he thought of Xu Ruru. If Chen Li could accept Xu Ruru's approach, let Xu Ruru become Chen Li's attending physician. Life is feasible, but if Chen Li himself does not accept Xu Ruru's approach, then he will not do anything to force Chen Li. He would rather Chen Li open his heart slowly than others to use external force to tear it open. That layer of city gates protects Chen Li's fragile heart.

Although that method was fast, it was painful for Chen Li.

For Wei Chen, this method is very good. As a key, he slowly and subtly opens the door to Chen Li's heart. Wei Chen himself couldn't predict where Chen Li would end up under his influence, but at least Chen Li was in good condition now, developing in a healthy direction, and he was happy every day.

For Wei Chen, this was enough.

He belongs to Chen Li all his life, and he is willing to spend it slowly with Chen Li.

Wei Chen did not deny that this was an extremely selfish behavior, but so what? If it weren't for Chen Li's health, Wei Chen would have even wished that Chen Li would never come out and let Wei Chen be the only one in his world.

This is not the first time that this thought has appeared. Wei Chen has also been frightened by his strong possessiveness. However, the longer he gets along with Chen Li, the more profound this thought becomes. Wei Chen knows that he is trapped and unable to extricate himself. .

When Wei Chen was deep in thought, a warm touch gently touched Wei Chen's forehead. When Wei Chen came to his senses, Chen Li's face was very close. It was obvious that Chen Li had just touched his face. A kiss on the forehead.

"Why did you kiss me?" Wei Chen suppressed all the emotions in his eyes, leaving only slow tenderness and a little smile. Chen Li looked at Wei Chen and stepped back slightly.

Wei Chen approached and said with a smile: "Li Li, are you trying to please me?"

Chen Li nodded without thinking.

"It's amazing. My Li Li also knows how to please people." Wei Chen was very happy. Every emotion that Chen Li showed was a stimulant for Wei Chen. While he was excited, he couldn't stop. .

Although he thought that it would be best for Chen Li to be alone in his world, every time he saw Chen Li making progress, even a little bit, Wei Chen would be happy for a long time and feel very proud.

Although there was no emotional change on Wei Chen's face, Chen Li could feel Wei Chen's happy mood, and Chen Li's mood was unconsciously affected by Wei Chen. It was as if a light lit up in his eyes, which was brighter than the sunshine outside the window. Be bright.