Chapter 185 - 186

Chapter 185 Never Enter

Fingel Morey was completely stunned by Cookie's methods. He really wanted to calm down and discuss the terms with Cookie.

But Fingel Morey never expected that his daughter would actually suffer from AIDS! As a father, he didn't even know.

Fingel Morey couldn't help but glance at the time on the medical certificate. It had been two years since today. He thought about Lina's increasingly romantic behavior in the past two years, and he was suddenly shocked!

What is Lina doing! Does she think she has AIDS enough by herself? That's why they have such promiscuous sex!

Fingel Morey, who realized the seriousness of the matter, only felt that his eyes were darkened. Lena had brought him a big trouble. If other people knew about this matter, then he Fingel Morey would His status is no longer guaranteed!

We must get these information back! Must take it back!

There was such a sentence echoing in my heart, very strong.

"As long as you pass the information to me, I will agree to any conditions!" For this information, Fingel Morey has abandoned the bottom line and must get the information back, no matter what the price!

However, this sentence seemed to have fallen into disgrace, and the other party did not give him any more news.

Fingel Morey felt like there was a fire burning in his heart, and his hands on the keyboard were trembling faintly.

Until he thought the other party would no longer respond to him, a paragraph finally appeared on the screen.

"Let Neng's daughter Lena Morey get out of China and never enter the country again in this life!"

Fingel Morey just finished reading this paragraph, and the computer screen went black, and then there was nothing on it.

Fingel Morey stared at the computer screen for a long time before digesting this passage, and immediately called someone to take action to capture Lina from China at all costs.

After giving a series of instructions, Fingel Morey slumped on the chair, his whole body weak, as if he had aged ten years for a moment. He lived a clean life, but in the end he was almost destroyed at the hands of his daughter. This time when Lina returns to China, he must train Lina well. Many things must be changed from the root!

After Cookie sent the message to Fingel Morey, he hung up the phone. Looking at the computer with a black screen, Co Okie squinted his eyes.

He is not afraid of Fingel Morey's counter-tracking. Firstly, Fingel Morey doesn't dare. Secondly, no one in the world can track his cookie yet.

After doing this series of things, Cookie lay back on the bed. He thought he would toss and turn, but after closing his eyes, what echoed in his ears was the sound of Wei Hua kissing the phone. Soon, with such a sound Accompanied by her, Cookie quickly fell into sleep.

The next day, at dawn, the light rain that had lasted all night finally stopped, and the sun shone down. There was still water on the road. Under the radiation of the water, there were colorful lights flowing out.

Wei Hua had been waiting at the door of Cookie's community early in the morning. Today Cookie also got up early, so he went to deliver Cookie to school. When he saw Wei Hua at the door, he stopped the car and asked Wei Hua to come up.

"Good morning, Biscuit." Wei Hua got in the car and greeted Biscuit happily, without showing any thoughtfulness at all.

"Good morning, Uncle Wei!" Biscuit replied with the same smile.