Chapter 081 - 082

Chapter 081 Some things

are a bit scary. Even if you try your best, you ignore them and try your best to forget them. When you think you have completely forgotten them and no longer feel fear, when you think of them inadvertently. Only then will you realize that it’s not that you are no longer afraid, it’s just that the fear has grown latent and has become a part of your body like jaundice attached to your bones. You can’t get rid of it at all.

This is the case for Wei Chen.

Although he was reborn, he was still full of fear about the death in the future. He didn't know if the butterfly he was reborn in had deflected the future, but that death had already taken root in his memory and couldn't be forgotten.

Wei Chen still can't imagine what Chen Li will do when he dies? Like in the previous life, regardless of your own life, you just want to vent your anger for him?

Wei Chen thought more than once, if in the previous life, Chen Li had walked out of the dark world before he died, would it not have to be so tragic and tragic in the end?

Wei Chen didn't dare to think about it. The feeling that his heart was being strangled tightly made him extremely uncomfortable. His breathing became rapid, his eyes were bloodshot, and his eyes suddenly turned red.

Chen Li couldn't see the changes in Wei Chen, but he could feel that the emotional fluctuations coming from Wei Chen were too strong. Chen Li was at a loss for a while, and could only hold Wei Chen tightly, tightly. Yes, I don’t want to let go.

Although Wei Chen was in an inexplicable emotion at the moment, he still felt Chen Li's uneasiness, which made Wei Chen suddenly withdraw from the fear of unknown death in the future and gently patted Chen Li's back. He said softly: "Li Li, I'm fine."

Chen Li didn't move or respond. Soon, Wei Chen felt a dampness on his chest, making Wei Chen freeze up.

Li Li is crying?

"Li Li, stop crying, I'm really fine." Wei Chen felt distressed and at the same time felt that the oppression in his heart disappeared, leaving only the warmth that Chen Li brought to him.

Wei Chen let go of Chen Li and wanted to wipe away the tears on Chen Li's face, but Chen Li hugged Wei Chen tightly and refused to let go. Even when Chen Li cried, he cried silently with his mouth tightly pursed. She was crying, but tears overflowed from her eyes uncontrollably one drop at a time.

I don't know how long it took, maybe because Chen Li had no strength in his hand, he let go of Wei Chen's hand. At this moment, his eyes were swollen from crying, his face was red, and he looked like How pitiful.

Wei Chen raised his hand and touched Chen Li's face with his fingertips. Soon there was a wet feeling on his fingers. Finally, Wei Chen couldn't help it anymore. He lowered his head and started from Chen Li's red and swollen eyes, slowly sliding down, one after another. A kiss fell gently, the salty and wet taste of tears was in the mouth, but the incomparable soft heat slid into the heart.

His Li Li cried really sadly this time.

Chen Li stood motionless and let Wei Chen kiss him. It wasn't until Wei Chen's kiss fell on his lips that Chen Li trembled and softly closed his eyes.

A kiss full of tenderness, sweetness, and comfort rolled between the lips of the two of them, and the gentle sound of water slurping sounded in the quiet office, as if they were going to be entangled forever.

"Li Li, you just cried." When their lips parted, their foreheads touched, Wei Chen said in a low voice.

There was doubt in Chen Li's eyes. Crying? Did he cry just now?