Chapter 321 - 322

Chapter 321 A call from the Wei family

Wei Wei stared at the dumpling in Chen Li's hand and said with hope in his tone.

"Well, here you go." Chen Li handed the rabbit made from flour to Wei Wei.

"Thank you, Brother Chen Li. Brother Chen Li is so awesome!" Wei Wei excitedly took over the lifelike rabbit.

Qiuqiu lay on the ground and howled again, grunting, and his posture seemed to say, if you don't give me a rest, I will really cry.

Wei Wei probably couldn't bear it, so he held the flour rabbit and made it in front of Qiuqiu. He lifted the limp Qiuqiu up with one hand, glanced at the flour rabbit in his hand, and then at the one that was still humming. Qiuqiu gritted his teeth and said to Qiuqiu: "Qiuqiu, here you go."

Chen Li's rabbit was modeled after Qiuqiu's molar stick. At this moment, Qiuqiu saw the flour rabbit and thought it was his molar stick. Stick, just reach out and grab it, Qiuqiu can't control his strength yet, so when he grabs it, the whole flour rabbit deforms.

"Ah..." Qiuqiu looked at the shapeless flour rabbit in his hand and let out a blank sigh.

Wei Wei was also a little distressed. Such a cute rabbit was gone. However, in the next moment, when he saw Qiuqiu's actions, Wei Wei couldn't care less about his heartache. Qiuqiu stuffed the shapeless flour into his mouth!

"Qiuqiu, you can't eat this!" Wei Wei stretched out his hand to hold Qiuqiu's hand, but Qiuqiu's hand felt soft and tender, as if Qiuqiu would be injured with just a little force. Wei Wei didn't dare to use force, so he just He held it gently, then turned to Chen Li for help, "Brother Chen Li, Qiuqiu put the flour in his mouth!"

Chen Li immediately handed down the half-wrapped dumplings and walked to Qiuqiu.

Qiuqiu probably thought the ball of flour on his hand was soft and fun. When Chen Li came to get it, he didn't give it to him. He opened his mouth wide, as if he was about to eat the flour.

"Qiuqiu, be good, give it to daddy." Chen Li said and went to break off the flour from Qiuqiu's hand. Although he did not dare to use a lot of force, Qiuqiu didn't have much strength, so Chen Li quickly broke it out. Chen Li also held Qiuqiu to wash his hands, and then put the teething stick into Qiuqiu's hand.

Qiuqiu bit the ear of the rabbit molar stick and hummed a few times. When Chen Li carried him to Wei Chen, he stretched out his hand towards Wei Chen and rushed towards Wei Chen, "Dad...Dad ..."

Qiuqiu has been calling daddy for a few days, but he doesn't say it out easily. Wei Chen and Chen Li often tease him for a long time before he can call him daddy. It's rare for him to call daddy on his own initiative now.

When Wei Chen heard Qiuqiu calling him daddy, he immediately reached out and hugged Qiuqiu. Qiuqiu pulled Wei Chen's shoulders, grunting, feeling aggrieved.

"This little guy has a very bad temper!" Chen Yunlan said with a smile, and at the same time, she wiped Qiuqiu's tender face with her flour-filled hand, and a white line immediately appeared on Qiuqiu's face. mark.

Qiuqiu probably knew that Chen Yunlan was talking about him, so he turned his head on Wei Chen's shoulder, not looking at Chen Yunlan, and groaned again. Not only did this action not cause the adults to feel distressed, but they all laughed. When Qiuqiu heard the laughter, he became unhappy and howled a few times, but soon he started laughing.

Wei Wei tugged on Chen Li's clothes, and Chen Li looked at him, "Brother Chen Li, I'm sorry, I didn't know Qiuqiu would eat flour."

Chen Li rubbed Wei Wei's hair, "You're right." Then he turned around. He kneaded another flour rabbit for Wei Wei and handed it to Wei Wei. "Thank you, Brother Chen!" Wei Wei pinched the flour rabbit and smiled happily, finally letting go of his slightest caution.