Chapter 165 - 166

Chapter 165: Related

Chen Qing was taken to the police station by the police. Although he repeatedly emphasized that he did not commit violence against Chen Li,  Chen Li's classmates seemed to have witnessed the scene and swore that he had beaten him. , and as if they had colluded, describing the scene clearly and vividly, it was just short of painting it.

Chen Qing was unable to defend himself and angrily accepted the punishment imposed on him by the police station. He was detained for one day and a case record was kept.

Chen Qing knew that once this case was left behind, it would be a stain on his life. He didn't want to trouble others with such a small matter, so he had no choice but to call Chen Yunqi.

The call was picked up not long after, "Ah Qing." Chen Yunqi's voice was a little low, and Chen Qing couldn't hear any emotion. "Uncle, I'm at the Q University Police Station now." Chen Qing gritted his teeth and told Chen Yun the cause and effect. When he said it, he didn't dare to exaggerate the facts in front of Chen Yunqi.

After hearing this, Chen Yunqi didn't know whether he took this matter to heart, so he just said: "Don't worry."

"Thank you, uncle." Chen Qing felt relieved after receiving such a positive reply. , there should be no relationship that his cousin Chen Yunqi cannot smooth over.

As soon as Chen Qing ended the call, the police stared at him and asked him to put his phone away. Although he didn't know who Chen Qing was calling, his years of experience told the police that a call would probably come to the police station later. , asked to be released.

Sure enough, within a few minutes, the police station phone rang, and the director came in person to let Chen Qing go, with a respectful attitude.

The police officer who came back after arresting Chen Qing was given a sharp look by the director. The policeman was a little indifferent, wondering which cadre family this young man was related to.

The police station invited Chen Qing out as if sending a message, and when he came back, he showed his face in front of the policeman.

"Nonsense! Without even looking at the background, he just rushed into the cell and arrested him!" The director was very agitated. The phone call just now was a bit strange. He was worried and worried that he might have arrested a big shot this time.

The policeman didn't talk back. This was not the first time or twice. In the imperial capital, any brick thrown down would be a relative of a cadre. There were countless clues. He was already mentally prepared when arresting someone.

As expected, it was another related household.

Although the policeman didn't reply, his eyes were full of contempt. Aren't all the people in the relationship like this who are arrogant and refuse to admit guilt and do whatever they want!

The director knew from the look on the policeman's face that he didn't listen. He couldn't help but cursed a few times, and then left angrily. If this thorny head hadn't been capable, he would have let the thorny head leave!

When Chen Qing stepped out of the police station, he felt that the midday sun was a bit dazzling. He raised his hand to cover it, and the broken sunlight passed through the gaps between his fingers. In his peripheral vision, he could see the new green leaves.

Spring is coming.

Chen Qing twitched the corner of his mouth and sneered.

After Huang Zhenzhen came out of the police station after completing her witness test, she immediately rushed to where she was. She was still worried about Chen Li and didn't know what Chen Li's situation was now.