Chapter 257 - 258

Chapter 257 Qu Ran Yunlan

This heartbeat caught Chen Yunlan off guard. By the time he reacted, it was already too late, and his heart had already sunk in.

Even Chen Yunlan didn't know why he got into it. Qu Ran was an autistic person. He didn't speak and was not very good-looking. He was just cute at best. Chen Yunlan didn't see any advantages in other aspects, but he I just got stuck and couldn't extricate myself.

Before he realized his sincerity, Chen Yunlan was very kind to Qu Ran, whose origin was unknown. After realizing his sincerity, Chen Yunlan was even more kind to Qu Ran with all his heart.

Chen Yunlan's personality is very extreme and very spontaneous. Whatever comes to mind, it just follows his own temperament. After knowing that he fell in love with Qu Ran, he didn't struggle and just accepted it completely.

Perhaps it was because Qu Ran was alone in the magical city at that time, and everything was unfamiliar to him, so he became more autistic and more resistant to the world.

At this time, Chen Yunlan appeared. He was unconditionally kind to Qu Ran and thought about Qu Ran. So Qu Ran regarded Chen Yunlan as his support. He gradually began to rely on Chen Yunlan, relying on him like never before, and he could not let Chen Yunlan disappear in front of him even for a moment.

The love between young people is hot and subtle. They are together every day. Having each other is like owning the whole world. Their mood is soaring every day.

Chen Yunlan carefully maintained this love. He fell into this love wholeheartedly. During that time, Qu Ran was everything to him.

Some things happened naturally. No one was active or passive, it was just a natural combination.

There are two of them, especially when you are a young person, you are even more unable to control your desires. If you are tired of being together and your blood is strong, you will always go in that direction in the end.

Until one day, Chen Yunlan started to vomit. No matter what he ate, he would vomit violently. Qu Ran was worried but could do nothing.

Chen Yunlan didn't take this matter to heart. Instead, he comforted Qu Ran, who was worried about him, saying that he just had a bad stomach.

However, her stomach that was growing day by day told Chen Yunlan that things were not simple.

As the days passed, the facts were already in front of them, but Chen Yunlan was resisting this fact.

Chen Yunlan always followed his heart and did not wear a condom when he had sex with Qu Ran. However, he did not know that he had the childbearing gene in his body, so when it was actually confirmed that he was pregnant, Chen Yunlan looked at a loss.

Is he pregnant?

Fuck pregnancy!

He is a man, how could he be pregnant?

Chen Yunlan was at a loss for a long time, but when she saw Qu Ran, all her confusion disappeared, leaving only expectation.

This is his and Qu Ran's child, the fruit of his and Qu Ran's love.

Chen Yunlan, who had always been used to being casual, became more careful than ever before. In order not to make his family suspicious and concerned about his image, he began to wear loose clothes without any sense of aesthetics.

However, people in love will always reveal some small details inadvertently. Chen Yunlan's parents were busy with work and had no time to pay attention to him, so they did not notice these changes, but Chen Yunsheng noticed it and even became suspicious.