Chapter 389 - 390

Chapter 389: Smashing His Own Foot

Wei Chen returned home without mentioning a word about what happened today. All negative news and negative emotions would be automatically blocked by Wei Chen as soon as he got home.

With Chen Li and Qiuqiu at home, Wei Chen is a warm place. Since he has the ability to solve everything outside, he shouldn't take any of this home.

It was only about eight o'clock now. Neither Chen Li nor Qiuqiu was asleep yet. The lights at home were on, so Wei Chen opened the door and was greeted by a room full of warm lights.

Of course, even if Wei Chen came back late before and Chen Li and Qiuqiu were asleep, what greeted him when he came home was the warm lamp left by Chen Li for him.

When Chen Li heard the movement in the entrance hall, he immediately went out and said with a smile: "Achen, are you back?" "

Yes." Wei Chen nodded, walked over and hugged Chen Li gently, "I drank a little wine today. , I'm going to take a shower first."

Normally, Wei Chen would refuse all social activities if he could. When he couldn't refuse, he would restrain himself from drinking. After drinking and returning home, he would take a shower immediately. He would not Let the smell of alcohol affect Chen Li and Qiuqiu.

For this reason, Wei Chen also has a title in the business world. Everyone said that Wei Chen was a henpecked and strict wife. Wei Chen heard this and did not make any excuses for himself.

If you are henpecked, just be henpecked. It is Chen Li who is afraid of him, not anyone else.

Of course, although Chen Li has not been involved in this circle, his name is very famous in this circle. People say that Chen Li is very capable and takes care of Wei Chen, his husband, and they always keep him in mind.

Thanks to Chen Li's lack of contact with Wei Chen's business circle, these words did not reach Chen Li's ears, but even if they did reach Chen Li's ears, Chen Li was just confused. Means, what means does he have?

After getting back to business, Wei Chen went to take a shower, and Chen Li took Qiuqiu back upstairs.

Time gradually passed, the night gradually darkened, and only a third of the painting was completed. However, Chen Li felt a little sleepy, so he did not intend to continue painting. He got up lazily, only to find that Wei Chen was already in the study at some point. Inside.

Chen Li took the colorless apron soaked in paint, walked to Wei Chen, and asked, "Did Qiuqiu sleep?"

"Sleep." Wei Chen closed the computer and glanced at the time for Chen Li.

Chen Li was surprised, "It's already eleven o'clock? So soon."

"Yes." Wei Chen reached out and rubbed Chen Li's hair and said, "You forgot the time again."

This is a bad habit of Chen Li. Sometimes when I'm immersed in painting, I can't remember the time. Wei Chen has told Chen Li several times about this, but he never changes his mind.

"Hehe." Chen Li chuckled, hoping to get over this matter with a smile. Just at this time, Chen Li's stomach made a growling sound. Chen Li leaned forward, kissed Wei Chen, and said, "Brother Achen, I'm hungry."

Wei Chen swallowed the words that reached his throat. He just said: "Whatever you want to eat, I'll cook it for you." His eyes were filled with doting and helplessness.

"Noodles with scallion oil." Chen Li said without thinking.

"Okay, I'll cook it for you right now." Wei Chen lowered his head and pressed a kiss on Chen Li's forehead and said.