Chapter 209 - 210

Chapter 209: Rise and fall secretly

The next morning, a personnel transfer letter from the Human Resources Department once again caused an uproar throughout the company.

Wei Chen was promoted to the deputy general manager of the group, officially getting rid of the temporary agency hat and becoming one of the three deputy general managers of the group. This was something that the whole company expected.

But who is this Chen Yunzeng? How come he was parachuted into the marketing department as director? In the eyes of most people in the company, Wei Chen should also hold the position of marketing director when he was promoted to deputy general manager.

After all, everyone in the company knew about the position of deputy general manager. Although it had a nice name, it was actually a bit tasteless. After the initial shock, everyone immediately realized a big problem. Director Wei had been promoted and demoted secretly!

So I realized that some of the people behind this transfer order were immediately confused.

Director Wei has brought so many benefits to the company as director of the marketing department. It can be said that he has done a lot of hard work. How come he has ended up like this now?

Is there something fishy here that they haven't discovered? Or is it that someone at the top of the group felt threatened by Director Wei, so he gave Director Wei a hand in the dark?

At present, except for the people in the marketing department who are angry, most people in other departments of the company are just watching the excitement. They are no longer young people who have just stepped out of the society. Nowadays, the competition in society is so fierce. They have never seen any means. , and the tigers above are fighting, and little guys like them can't get involved, otherwise we don't know how they died.

Of course, they also felt sorry for Wei Chen. He had done so much for the group, but in the end he only ended up like this.

But sorry, they will not sympathize with Wei Chen. After all, they are not qualified to sympathize with Wei Chen. After all, with Wei Chen's ability, if he is not satisfied with the transfer order from the group, he can resign immediately. There are many people outside. Big companies are rushing to get Wei Chen.

So they, these unimportant little guys, can just watch the show honestly. They should not get involved in the tiger's fight.

Of course, there are a few people in the company who sense the calm before the storm.

Wei Chen has outstanding abilities, and he will definitely not be willing to let an airborne person take his position and credit. Therefore, what kind of conflict will there be between Wei Chen and the airborne Chen Yunzeng is the focus of their attention.

They estimated in their hearts that Changfeng Group's annual drama was about to begin.

As soon as Wei Chen entered the company today, he could feel the eyes on him. Some were curious and some were watching the excitement. Wei Chen knew why, so he ignored it and took the elevator all the way to the marketing department.

The current marketing department office area had already doubled in size when the sales department joined. At this point, all employees came to work. When they saw Wei Chen coming in, no one needed to organize them. They all stood up and turned their attention to It's Wei Chen.

"Director Wei..."

I don't know who spoke first, but then everyone spoke, calling Wei Chen, their eyes filled with anger.

They are different from other departments of the company. Employees in other departments feel that they must protect themselves wisely, so they regard themselves as passers-by and treat Wei Chen's promotion and demotion with a mentality of watching a show.