Chapter 135 - 136

Chapter 135: Little Biscuit

Thinking of Biscuit's abnormality at the moment, the Sheng family felt a sense of crisis in their hearts.

Could it be that someone made the always arrogant son reveal his feelings? Judging from his son's appearance, this person's status in his heart is definitely not low.

It can only be said that a son is better than his father. Sheng Jiaqi guessed something just based on Cookie's abnormal reaction at this moment. However, Sheng Jiaqi remained calm and did whatever he had to do. He just kept an eye on it in his heart.

Of course, he didn't want to interfere in his son's love life, he just wanted to help his son take care of things. There was another point that Sheng Jiaqi actually didn't want to admit. He couldn't let go of his son.

Cookie's mother passed away early, and she was the one who raised Cookie from a young child. Now that she has a premonition that Cookie will be with another man, Sheng Jiaqi must not be so happy in her heart.

As for why Sheng Jiaqi knew that it was another man, not Cookie, who married a woman? Because before Biscuit was born, Biscuit had already come out to the Sheng family, and even made it clear that he could only bear the consequences.

In the few minutes that Wei Chen and Cookie were talking, Sheng Jiaqi's mind was already spinning a thousand times, but it didn't show on his face. After Cookie finished talking to Wei Chen, Sheng Jiaqi continued to talk to Wei Chen. They talked about work and shopping, and taught Wei Chen a lot of truths in their words.

Although Wei Chen was reborn years ago, in terms of experience, Wei Chen is not half as good as Sheng Jiaqi. With Sheng Jiaqi's guidance on many things, Wei Chen would have avoided many detours.

It can be said that Sheng Jiaqi is Wei Chen's nobleman, but Wei Chen spent his whole life focusing on the Wei family's struggle for power, and he ruined a good move.

Of course, Wei Chen will not make the same mistakes again in this life. In this life, he will not be a vassal of the Wei family. He, Wei Chen, is Wei Chen. He must find his own path and build a future for himself and Chen Li. A powerful safe haven. When the storm against the Wei family comes in the future, he and Chen Li can escape unscathed.

Cookie is an enthusiastic cookie. When he saw Chen Li sitting on the sofa blankly, and he was alone, Cookie glanced at Cookie and asked softly: "Dad, what does Uncle Chen like?" Yeah?"

Cookie rubbed the top of Biscuit's hair and said: "Uncle Chen is very good at painting. Don't Biscuit want to learn to draw recently? Let Uncle Chen teach you how to draw." Biscuit nodded and wore little slippers

. He ran back to his room, came down with a drawing book and a set of colored pencils, and ran to Chen Li's side.

He stood in front of Chen Li, looked up at Chen Li, and asked innocently: "Uncle Chen, our kindergarten has a drawing assignment for the winter vacation, but I can't draw. I heard my father say, Uncle Chen, you draw You are very good at painting, can you teach me?" Biscuit grinned, showing his small white teeth.

Chen Li stared at Biscuit blankly, and finally nodded and said: "Okay." The voice was very low, but Biscuit heard it.

"Thank you, Uncle Chen!" Biscuit's eyes lit up in surprise, waiting for Chen Li to teach him how to draw.

Chen Li stayed still, and Biscuit was not in a hurry, just looking at Chen Li excitedly.

Wei Chen noticed the movement here. He stretched out his hand to hold Chen Li's hand, squeezed it encouragingly, and said: "Li Li, go, I'm right here." After being encouraged by Wei Chen, Chen Li stood up