Chapter 151 - 152

Chapter 151 Parting Again

Chen Li stared at the dining table with bright eyes and sat with Wei Chen. As soon as his butt touched the seat, Chen Li picked up his chopsticks to pick up his favorite dish.

Wei Chen saw Chen Li's anxious expression and said, "Eat slowly." Then he lowered his head and ate his own.

Wei Chen's appetite was already quite large, but now that he passed by the Chen Li area, his appetite was even larger. By the time the two of them finished eating, the food on the table had been cleared away.

After Chen Li finished his last bite, he slumped on the chair and burped. When he was alone with Wei Chen, Chen Li was no different from a normal person. This was a big improvement. Wei Chen was not in a hurry to clear away the dishes. He thought about it in his mind before saying: "Li Li, I'm going back to Magic City in a few days. Then you go to Professor Zhuge's house. I'll pick you up when I get back in the evening."

Chen Li was silent, and Wei Chen He didn't ask Chen Li to answer immediately, but just looked at Chen Li silently.

If possible, he wouldn't want to be separated from Chen Li.

After a long time, Chen Li didn't know what he was thinking. He nodded to Wei Chen and said in a very low voice: "Okay."

After hearing this, Wei Chen didn't say anything. He just walked to Chen Li's side and stretched out his hand gently. He rubbed Chen Li's hair.

Chen Li hugged Wei Chen's medicine in a sitting position and rubbed his head against Wei Chen's strong abdomen. Wei Chen held Chen Li's head.

Under the dim yellow light, everything was quiet and harmonious.

Time is like water, flowing forward slowly and calmly. In the blink of an eye, the birthday party of Secretary Wu, the municipal party committee secretary in the heart of the magical city, has arrived.

It started to rain lightly in the Imperial Capital that day. It was the first rain of spring. Although it was light, it made the pace of spring become more rapid.

At dawn, Wei Chen had already prepared breakfast. The alluring fragrance woke up Chen Li who was still in bed. Chen Li stumbled into the bathroom to wash up. When he came out, he felt much more awake.

"Morning, Li Li." Wei Chen put a glass of milk on the dining table and said when he saw Chen Li coming out, his tone was full of tenderness and smile.

"Morning." Chen Li's eyebrows were slightly curved, and the corners of his lips raised into a faint smile.

The breakfast was very quiet, the two of them didn't talk much, only the sound of chewing food could be heard.

About ten minutes later, the two finished breakfast, packed some things, and went out hand in hand.

At this time, Wei Chen had already told Zhuge Yu to let Chen Li stay for a day. Wei Chen had to catch the plane to Shanghai, so time was a bit tight.

About ten days have passed since the Spring Festival, and everyone who is supposed to go to work has returned to work. Fortunately, the two of them left early and did not get caught in the morning rush hour traffic.

Wei Chen drove for more than half an hour from their home to Zhuge Yu's home. When he arrived at Zhuge Yu's home, he just pressed the doorbell and the door was opened. Zhuge Yule was waiting at the door with a smile.

"Xiao Li is here, come in quickly, come in quickly." Zhuge Yu was like an elder who was looking forward to the return of his juniors at home. He was happy and his chin was raised. He took Chen Li's hand and headed home. Go, very enthusiastic.