Chapter 075 - 076

Chapter 075 Lips touching each other

Silence. The conference room was so deathly silent that you could hear a pin drop.

No, it's not so quiet yet. At least you can still hear Zhou Tongpeng's heavy breathing, one breath heavier than the next, as if he won't be able to keep up with the next breath. It makes people feel that Zhou Tongpeng will not be able to catch up with him later. Would you faint like that?

Facts have proved that Zhou Tongpeng is really fragile. He only heard a loud bang and Zhou Tongpeng fainted. It is not known whether the strength and direction of the "fainting" were not grasped well, and his fat body fell to the ground. , the fat on his body trembled several times.

Zhuge Feng felt pain when he saw it, which made it difficult for Zhou Tongpeng.

Because Zhou Tongpeng fainted, this quarterly meeting came to nothing, but everything that needed to be said was said, and everything that needed to be done was done. Looking at Zhou Tongpeng being carried out with difficulty by the medical staff, Zhuge Feng's mood changed. , it can be said that it is so exciting that it can fly.

Zhou Tongpeng was carried down to the hospital, and the people in the conference room were also rescued. However, they did not leave in a hurry. Instead, they walked up to Wei Chen and congratulated Wei Chen happily. These people can They are all forgetful people, and all the dirty thoughts before the meeting have been forgotten.

Wei Chen dealt with these colleagues with a cold attitude, but did not show any pride or elation, as if what he accomplished was just an ordinary thing, not something that shocked everyone.

After a while of compliments, these people went back to work. After this meeting, their views on Wei Chen had changed.

This is not a simple young man who can keep his composure when his performance has not increased for a month. He silently made such a big move on the last day, catching everyone off guard.

This result was undoubtedly a huge slap in the face to those of them who looked down on him before. When this slap fell, they could not fight back, but had to accept it with humility.

And it turned out that they really accepted the slap with conviction and completely changed their view of Wei Chen.

No wonder General Manager Zhuge trusts Wei Chen so much.

At the end of the meeting, the people who attended the meeting left one after another, and finally only the chairman and Zhuge Feng were left in the huge conference room.

"You fought a wonderful battle this time." The chairman said with a smile.

Zhuge Feng was humble at this time. He waved his hands and said, "I did not fight this battle. It was clearly Wei Chen who fought it. Who knew that this kid would use such a big move without saying a word." "

Yes." , this move is big enough." Recalling the scene of the dinner that day, the chairman couldn't help but sigh.

That day, when Zhuge Feng handed Wei Chen's invitation letter to the chairman, neither Zhuge Feng nor the chairman expected that the invitation letter would bring them such a big surprise. Even they were also shocked by this surprise. dizzy.

In fact, when Zhuge Feng handed the invitation letter to the chairman that day, the chairman had no intention of attending the dinner because he had entertainment that night. However, when Zhuge Feng saw that he didn't agree, he stayed in the office and asked him to go to the banquet with him as if he was cheating.

In the end, the chairman was so tortured by Zhuge Feng that he had no choice but to postpone the original plan and Zhuge Feng went to attend the banquet. Then, the chairman was extremely grateful that he attended the banquet and witnessed the birth of a miracle.