Chapter 095 - 096

Chapter 095 Chairman Sheng

The chairman of Changfeng Group is named Sheng Jiaqi. He always smiles and seems to be a very easy-going person. He joined Changfeng Group in his early twenties and has worked hard all the way. Gunda, ten years later, became the chairman of Changfeng Group, the youngest chairman in the history of Changfeng Group. And now, Sheng Jiaqi has firmly taken the position of chairman of Changfeng Group. for nearly twenty years.

Of course, part of Sheng Jiaqi's glorious life comes from his background.

What kind of existence is the Sheng family in the imperial capital? Even the person who is currently sitting in the position of the top leader must respectfully call Mr. Sheng "Old Commander" or "Old Chief" when he sees him.

The Sheng family will call him Uncle Sheng, because his father is Mr. Sheng's biological brother. Although he is not Mr. Sheng's child, Mr. Sheng still loves Sheng Guoqi as his own son. After all, Sheng's father died to protect Mr. Sheng.

Background is a small part of the reason for Sheng Jiaqi's success, and a larger part of the reason naturally comes from Sheng Jiaqi himself. He seems gentle, but he is not indecisive. He is good at drawing on the strengths of others and designating the most suitable plan. He is not arbitrary or authoritarian. Indifferent to fame and fortune, under his leadership, Changfeng Group has stepped into the world and successfully ranked among the top 500 companies in the world.

The competition between the two factions of Changfeng Group is very fierce now, but Sheng Jiaqi stands in a neutral position because he knows that only with competition can there be progress. As long as the two factions maintain such a balance, even if they fight to the death If it flows, he will pretend he didn't see it.

Only this time, someone tried to break this balance and harm the interests of Changfeng Group. How could Sheng Jiaqi just sit idly by?

The night was getting darker and darker, and the six-hour meeting was finally over. The Sheng family stood up and left with a look of gloom. Everywhere they passed, no one standing in this position dared to take a breath.

It wasn't until Sheng Jiaqi's back disappeared around the corner that everyone in the office breathed a long sigh of relief and felt that the surrounding air began to circulate.

Then the person leaving behind the Sheng family was Zhou Tongpeng. His face was terrifyingly dark, and his steps felt as if something had hit the ground. Each step was extremely heavy.

Lin Xin chased Zhou Tongpeng out, dripping with cold sweat, and his steps were a little sloppy, which showed how uneasy he felt at the moment.

As Zhou Tongpeng and Lin Xin left, the people in the conference room also slowly left. In the end, only Zhuge Feng was still sitting in his seat, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Isn't General Manager Zhuge going?" A man walked to the door and asked when he saw that Zhuge Feng showed no signs of getting up and leaving.

"You should go first, I want to think about something." Zhuge Feng waved goodbye to the man, resting his chin and actually thinking about something.

The man didn't know what kind of medicine Zhuge Feng was selling in the gourd, so he said goodbye to Zhuge Feng, turned around and left the conference room.

Zhuge Feng didn't know what he was thinking, but there was no emotion or anger on his face. About ten minutes passed before Zhuge Feng took out his cell phone and sent a text message to Wei Chen.

——It’s time to cancel your vacation and go to work.

Not long after Wei Chen hung up the phone on the Wei family, a text message from Zhuge Feng came in. Looking at the few words on it, Wei Chen knew that they were planning to close the network.