Chapter 149 - 150

Chapter 149: Transferring Paintings

Chen Qing has been a little annoyed these days. Who bought Chen Li’s painting at the Dream Cup auction? This has become a question that has been on Chen Qing’s mind these days. Seeing Wu The secretary's birthday banquet was getting closer and closer, and Chen Qing was in a irritable state.

It's not that Chen Qing cares about this painting. To put it bluntly, if it weren't for this incident, as long as Chen Li's paintings appeared in front of him, he would definitely throw them away as garbage without even thinking about it. .

The reason why Chen Qing was upset about this matter and took it very seriously was because this was a task assigned to Chen Qing by Chen Shihuai. In order to let Chen Shihuai know his strength, Chen Qing had to solve this matter perfectly. .

However, it is not that easy to solve the problem. The people who participated in the auction that day were either rich or noble. Since those who liked Chen Li's paintings and were willing to spend a lot of money to buy them, they themselves were rich or noble, so they would definitely not be bad. That little money.

Furthermore, the confidentiality of the Dream Cup auction is very good. If the buyer is unwilling to disclose his or her information, then except for the person in charge of the Dream Cup, even the people participating in the auction will not know who the buyer is. who.

The person Yiyi took the picture of Chen Li was unwilling to disclose his information, which undoubtedly made Chen Qing's work more difficult.

In the past few days, Chen Li has been running around the capital, and there was even news that the painting was in another province. Chen Qing immediately sent people to other provinces to contact the person in the news, but the result was still nothing.

Seeing that Secretary Wu's birthday party is coming, Chen Qing is getting more and more irritable day by day, but Chen Qing is absolutely unable to ask him to go to the Wei family and beg Chen Li to return to the Chen family, so this matter Just like that, Chen Shihuai asked several times, but Chen Qing always told Chen Shihuai the result in a low voice. For this reason, Chen Shihuai didn't have a good look when he saw Chen Qing these days. Everyone in the Chen family was rumored that Chen Qing had messed with him. Chen Shihuai is unhappy and will stay away from Chen Qing in the near future.

Chen Qing lost his temper over this, but there was nothing he could do.

In the end, there was really no other way, so Chen Qing had no choice but to bite the bullet and go to the Wei family again.

Chen Qing was welcomed into the Wei family by a servant. When the servant of the Wei family heard that Chen Qing was here to see Wei Chen, he looked apologetic.

"Master Chen, I'm very sorry. Master Chen left for the imperial capital three days ago," the servant said.

"Going to the Imperial Capital?" Chen Qing didn't believe it. He heard that Mr. Wei asked Wei Chen to take over the project in Area A. How could Wei Chen go to the Imperial Capital now? Did he give up on the project? It was simply that he didn't want to see him that made the servant say that on purpose.

"If Master Chen doesn't believe it, you can call Master Chen personally to ask him. Master Chen is really not at home at the moment." The servant saw Chen Qing's disbelief and continued, with a calm look on his face, not like he was lying.

Chen Qing was dubious, "Did Achen say when he would be back?"

"I don't know about that," the servant replied.

The expression on Chen Qing's face was not very good. He turned around and left the Wei family. The fire in his heart surged up. He took out his mobile phone and wanted to call to question Wei Chen, but when he pressed the dial button, he stopped. He was back, and he knew that calling Wei Chen now would only bring humiliation to himself.