Chapter 325 - 326

Chapter 325: Recognizing the Teeth Stick

When Chen Yunlan came down from the hot spring hotel and returned to Wei Chen and Chen Li's home, it was already dark.

Chen Yunlan got out of the car and was about to close the door when her hand was grabbed by Xie Chunsheng.

"Mr. Xie?" Chen Yunlan had calmed down all the turbulent emotions and looked at Xie Chunsheng calmly.

Xie Chunsheng opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say. After a thousand words, only a few words were left on his lips, "Don't hide, okay?" He looked at Chen Yunlan, all the emotions were locked in his heart. With five words, he no longer had the domineering attitude before, and he humbly wanted to keep Chen Yunlan.

Chen Yunlan did not dare to meet Xie Chunsheng's eyes, because Xie Chunsheng had already guessed his thoughts. All this happened so unexpectedly that he had no time to react. His mind was in chaos now, and the only thing he could think of was Escape, escape from Xie Chunsheng, give yourself a quiet world, and think clearly about what happened.

Seeing that Chen Yunlan didn't respond, Xie Chunsheng couldn't help but increase the strength in his hands, "Yunlan, I'll give you time to calm down, but don't run away from me."

It was getting brighter and brighter, and someone had already come out of the community. , Such a stalemate is not the answer. Chen Yunlan looked at Xie Chunsheng, and met Xie Chunsheng's gaze. Her heart suddenly felt as if someone was tightly grasping it. This look... this look , quiet, gentle, and full of... With some desire.

This is the look in Qu Ran’s eyes, the look in Qu Ran’s eyes when he wants something from him!

In an instant, all the emotions that Chen Yunlan had suppressed surged in his chest again. Unable to face Xie Chunsheng again, he broke away from Xie Chunsheng's hand and ran away.

No reply was given to Xie Chunsheng.

Xie Chunsheng watched Chen Yunlan leave, his eyes as deep as cold pools. It wasn't until he saw Chen Yunlan disappear at the door of the community that Xie Chunsheng covered his face with his hands, and there was warm liquid sliding down, salty and carrying... Endless bitterness.

After Chen Yunlan returned to the community, he did not go upstairs immediately, but turned into the small park downstairs of the community. With his current mood, he could not go home at all, and it would only increase Chen Li's worries.

In the small park, there are already old people exercising, and in a large open space under the shade of the trees, the old ladies have already started to dance.

Chen Yunlan was sitting on a chair in the small park, looking at the people in front of him, his head was in an empty state. He couldn't figure out any clues at the moment, so he could only let chaos occupy his thoughts.

After sitting in the park in the community for nearly half an hour, Chen Yunlan wiped her face and got up to go home.

When Chen Yunlan returned home, Wei Chen had already woken up. Today is the first day of the Lunar New Year. Wei Chen and Chen Li are taking Qiuqiu to the Sheng family to pay New Year greetings. Mr. Qu is temporarily living in the Sheng family home. Wei Chen is currently preparing Qiuqiu's small toys.

Qiuqiu is easy to carry, but he is a child after all. He has his own favorite toys and wants to take Qiuqiu with him wherever he goes.

The first one is naturally the rabbit molar stick. The rabbit's ears have been bitten by Qiuqiu with several deep and shallow teeth marks, which is a bit terrible.

But there is no way, and I don't know how Qiuqiu, who is so small, can recognize this little rabbit's teething stick. Wei Chen gave him a new one before, but Qiuqiu caught it and threw it away, and then he dug into his pile of toys. After trying for a long time, I didn't get it.