Chapter 333 - 334

Chapter 333 Meeting Wu Zikang

Qiuqiu was still very well-behaved. At first, he didn't know that Wei Chen and Chen Li had gone out. When he found out, he looked at Chen Yunlan with wide eyes and called daddy several times.

Chen Yunlan picked up Qiuqiu from the carpet, kissed Qiuqiu's chubby face, and said lovingly: "Dad, they went back to the Magic City, and they will be back the day after tomorrow."

Qiuqiu didn't understand, so he tilted his head. Pulling herself together to find her father, Chen Yunlan walked around the house with Qiuqiu, looking for the studio and Wei Chen and Chen Li's bedroom, but saw no one. Only then did Qiuqiu realize that both of his fathers were not at home, but he didn't cry. He let out a sigh and lay quietly on Chen Yunlan's shoulder.

Almost an hour later, the doorbell rang at home, and Xie Chunsheng came over. Chen Yunlan opened the door and let Xie Chunsheng in. After Xie Chunsheng came in, his eyes fell on Qiuqiu. He could feel that Qiuqiu was not very interested now, and stretched out his hand. He rubbed Qiuqiu's soft hair and asked worriedly: "What's wrong with Qiuqiu?"

Chen Yunlan replied: "Achen and Xiaoli returned to the magic city. He didn't find his father and was in a bad mood."

Qiuqiu Qiu Qiu saw Xie Chunsheng, looked at Xie Chunsheng with a pair of wet eyes, and stretched out his two chubby paws towards Xie Chunsheng, "Ah!" "

This..." Xie Chunsheng couldn't figure out what Qiuqiu meant at once. She looked at Chen Yunlan with a confused look on her face.

"He wants you to hug him." Chen Yunlan said with a smile, and put the ball into Xie Chunsheng's arms.

Xie Chunsheng was holding Qiuqiu stiffly, feeling soft and tender. He was afraid that he would pinch out bruises on Qiuqiu if he exerted too much force.

The ball circled Xie Chunsheng's neck, and his head lay on Xie Chunsheng's broad shoulders, continuing to melancholy.

"Don't worry, Qiuqiu is not that weak." Seeing that every muscle in Xie Chunsheng's body was stiff, Chen Yunlan comforted him.

It's just that Xie Chunsheng understood the truth, but when he hugged it, he just didn't know how to use force. Qiuqiu was chubby, soft and tender, and he had never hugged a child before.

Without much persuasion, Chen Yunlan let Xie Chunsheng hold Qiuqiu and get into the kitchen to cook lunch.

"Let's stay for lunch." In the kitchen, Chen Yunlan hesitated for a long time and finally said to Xie Chunsheng at the door.

Xie Chunsheng responded excitedly. Then he hugged Qiuqiu and sat on the sofa. His eyes fell on Qiuqiu, filled with kindness that he didn't realize he had.

This is his grandson, who is connected by flesh and blood with Chen Yunlan and Qu Ran.

The flight that Wei Chen and Chen Li took landed at the airport in Magic City around three o'clock in the afternoon. Since they were staying in Magic City for a day or two, they each brought a change of clothes and packed lightly.

After getting off the plane, the two of them held their hands tightly together, not caring at all about the eyes that fell on them.

The two of them walked out of the customs with their fingers intertwined and walked towards the airport square. When they arrived at the airport square, a voice sounded behind him.

"Achen!"

The voice was a little rough, and Wei Chen couldn't tell who was calling him. He turned around and saw the person behind him. It took Wei Chen a while to identify who this person was.