Chapter 061 - 062

Chapter 061 You Go to the Imperial Capital

Wei Chen and Chen Li didn't stay warm for long before an internal phone call called Wei Chen to the general manager's office.

Long after Wei Chen left the office, Chen Li's eyes still fell on the piece of paper. Wei Chen's calligraphy was just like his character, with cold lines and vigorous strokes, but at this moment, every stroke of these words was filled with gentleness, striking Chen Li's heart strongly.

Chen Li finally folded the paper very solemnly and put it into his pocket without any wrinkles. Many years later, this piece of paper was still intact and framed, witnessing the increasingly solid marriage and love between Chen Li and Wei Chen.

Of course, this is a later story. Now Wei Chen was called to the office by Zhuge Feng, but he met Zhou Tongpeng, the vice chairman of Changfeng Group, on the elevator.

Since he came to work at Changfeng Group, Wei Chen naturally knew Zhou Tongpeng. When he saw Zhou Tongpeng, Wei Chen greeted Zhou Tongpeng out of politeness, "Vice Director Zhou." His voice was neither humble nor arrogant, because Zhou Tongpeng was the deputy director. Flattery as long as you grow up.

Zhou Tongpeng looked at Wei Chen with the tail of his eye, looked Wei Chen up and down, and then said: "Are you Wei Chen, the new director of the marketing department?" "Yes." Even facing the vice chairman, Wei Chen's

words not many.

"Haha." Zhou Tongpeng let out an unclear laugh, and then pointedly said: "When choosing a boss, you have to be more discerning, and don't choose a pig teammate for yourself." Year-on-year growth compared with the previous quarter Thirty percent, isn’t it true that only pig teammates can deceive teammates like this?

"Ding~"

The elevator arrived at the designated floor at this time, the door opened, and Wei Chen walked out with long legs. He didn't know whether he heard Zhou Tongpeng's last words.

Wei Chen's back gradually disappeared as the elevator door closed. Zhou Tongpeng didn't look back until he couldn't see Wei Chen. "Deputy Director, is Director Wei the grandson of Mr. Wei from the Demon City?" Zhou Tongpeng's assistant stood behind him. Asked, but it was a subtle reminder that although the Wei family in the Demon City had little power in the Imperial Capital, Zhou Tongpeng also had some business in the Demon City. It would be difficult to go to the Wei family's place without trouble. At this time, the young master of the Wei family was offended. , then the Wei family will not be so easy to talk to.

"Don't worry." Zhou Tongpeng was not worried at all. "The old man of the Wei family had talked to me on the phone before and asked me to entertain his disobedient grandson." The corners of Zhou Tongpeng's mouth raised uncontrollably, and the fat around his mouth followed

. Trembling a few times.

Knowing that it was the instruction of the old man of the Wei family, the assistant stopped talking, but he couldn't help but wonder, why did the old man of the Wei family treat his grandson like this? Could it be that Wei Chen is not a biological child of the Wei family? Wei Chen knocked on the door and entered the general manager's office. When Zhuge Feng saw him coming in, he asked Gao Sheng to pour Wei Chen a cup of tea and then asked him to sit down on the sofa.

"Wei Chen, the higher ups have set a mission for you." Zhuge Feng didn't beat around the bush and said straight to the point: "Be mentally prepared, this mission is probably a bit high." Gao Sheng came in with hot tea and put the tea on the table

. In front of Wei Chen, hearing Zhuge Feng's words that he didn't feel guilty at all, his eyelids twitched, and he felt inexplicably sympathetic to Wei Chen.