Chapter 363 - 364

Chapter 363 His ambition

A soft sound passed by and rescued Chen Yunlan.

But saying that it was over was the result of Chen Yunlan's repeated doubts and denials.

But luckily, Chen Yunlan finally said this to herself, and it all passed. The torrent of time moves forward forever, and everyone cannot be imprisoned by the past forever, and it is difficult to escape.

God was kind to Chen Yunlan, allowing his beloved Qu Ran to return to him with another identity, so that he could make up for his past regrets.

And Chen Yunlan finally said that sentence - Xiaoran, let's start over.

He was talking about Xiao Ran because he had completely accepted that Xie Chunsheng was Qu Ran.

And being willing to call him Xiao Ran again also shows that he has forgiven Qu Ran, who was once human and left him.

To start over is to go back to the past, when they were still in love, and continue to continue the burning love from before.

It was officially because Xie Chunsheng understood the meaning of Chen Yunlan's words that he became so gaffe-like.

That night, they started again.

That night, they lost their sense of proportion.

In the car in the parking lot, they made love to each other.

In the end, the battlefield was changed to anywhere in Chen Yunlan's house. There are traces of their love left on the entrance, on the sofa, on the bed, in the bathroom... and other places. Two hearts that had been separated for a long time were close again, and the sparks they stirred up were hot and long-lasting.

They were tightly connected throughout the night, and even if the golden morning light spilled in from the window, they did not separate. What separated them was a phone call from Chen Li. It's not that Chen Li wanted to make a light bulb on purpose.

Yesterday, Chen Yunlan and Xie Chunsheng rushed to Shanghai in a hurry, and then there was no call. He made several calls last night, but no one answered. Chen Li was just worried. Chen Yunlan was in trouble, but he didn't expect to disturb Chen Yunlan's good things. Of course, Chen Li was not to blame for this. He certainly didn't expect that Chen Yunlan and Xie Chunsheng would be entangled for so long.

In fact, Chen Li didn't disturb Chen Yunlan and Xie Chunsheng's good things. When he called, the two had just finished a fierce battle. Chen Yunlan collapsed in Xie Chunsheng's arms, not wanting to move a finger. When the phone rang, Chen Yunlan kicked Xie Chunsheng and said, "Go and answer the phone." His voice was hoarse, and Chen Yunlan doubted that it was not her own voice. He didn't even have the strength to stand up.

Xie Chunsheng looked satisfied, so he was obviously working hard. I got up from the bed all of a sudden, followed the sound of the phone ringing, and went to find the phone. I came back in a hurry yesterday and took off my clothes casually. If it hadn't been for Chen Li's call, he would have lost his phone. Xie Chunsheng dug out his cell phone from the messy clothes in the living room.

Looking at the results of the battle between him and Chen Yunlan in the living room last night, Xie Chunsheng was very satisfied. As soon as he saw that the caller ID was Chen Li, he immediately picked up the phone. Chen Li on the other side of the phone became a little anxious when he saw that the call had not been connected for a long time. When he was about to hang up, the call was finally connected.

"Dad, are you okay? Why don't you answer the phone?" Chen Li asked eagerly. Although Xie Chunsheng knew that Chen Li's call was not directed at him, the sound really sounded in his ears. At that moment, Xie Chunsheng was stunned for a long time,and then he replied, "Xiao Li , it's me."