Chapter 125 - 126

Chapter 125

Lu Xiuran had stayed up all night without sleeping. This night he had no sleep at all. He stared at the computer screen with his eyes fixed on the computer screen. Looking at the original one-sided remarks, they slowly began to deteriorate, and scolding remarks began to appear. , and when public opinion formed, Lu Xiuran became more and more excited.

Of course, while staring at the computer screen, Lu Xiuran did not forget to remind the navy and marketing accounts he bribed to put out aniseed materials from time to time, just to drive Chen Li into despair. He just sat in front of the computer excitedly all night, By morning, Lu Xiuran had no intention of leaving the computer.

He can now even see Chen Li's "Light" being taken down from the center of the Dream Cup finals exhibition area. Chen Li's name has been stained because of today's incident. In the future, he will be scorned in their circle and will no longer be able to do so. Turned over.

At this moment, Lu Xiuran's phone rang. It was Chen Qing. Lu Xiuran picked up the call and asked, "Cousin, what's the matter?"

Yes, Lu Xiuran and Chen Qing are related. Lu Xiuran's mother is Chen Qing's mother, Du Lihun. They are biological sisters. Lu Xiuran will call her Aunt Du Lihun, and Chen Qing is naturally Lu Xiuran's cousin.

"Were you responsible for what happened online?" Chen Qing asked as soon as the call was connected.

"Yes." Lu Xiuran did not deny it, but admitted it generously.

There was silence on the other end of the phone for a long time before Chen Qing's voice rang out, "Keep doing it, and if you want to do it, do it even bigger. And that Wei Chen, you also let your current navy attack him!"

"Okay, I know. Yes, I will inform them now." Although Lu Xiuran didn't know what Chen Qing's intention was, he still listened to Chen Qing's words and immediately agreed. "Thank you for your hard work." Chen Qing said, his eyes a little gloomy.

He wanted Wei Chen to know that it was impossible to leave the Wei family and take Chen Li carefree! As long as Chen Qing is here, Wei Chen should obediently accept the arrangements of the Wei family and become a vassal of the Chen family!

But Chen Qing knew that today's setback would not be able to hit Wei Chen, but who knew in the end? How long can Wei Chente last in this imperial capital alone?

Chen Qing thought about the future when Wei Chen would put down his stern face, bend his straight back, and beg him regardless of dignity because he couldn't hold on anymore. Chen Qing's heartbeat couldn't stop jumping for joy, and his whole body was filled with joy. Stretched out.

"Unfortunately." Lu Xiuran didn't know what Chen Qing was thinking, but the smile on his face never disappeared for a moment.

The reason why the Lu family has some status in the imperial capital is not only because they are a scholarly family, but also because they are related to the Chen family. Although this Chen family is the Chen family in the magical capital, who doesn't know that the Chen family in the magical capital is closely related to the imperial capital? The Chen family is of one mind.

As long as the relationship with Chen Qing can be improved, the Lu family has nothing to fear.

The two hit it off immediately, and then exchanged opinions and had a friendly conversation on how to push Wei Chen and Chen Li into the abyss. By the time they hung up the phone, half an hour had passed. The relationship between the two cousins ​​was still there. This moment sublimates to the most harmonious. In the past, they did not have such a good relationship.

However, what they didn't know was that no matter what they were planning at the moment, or how perfect their planning was, it all came to nothing after the Dream Cup press conference at noon.