Chapter 345 - 346

Chapter 345: Taking advantage of the situation

Of course, letting the message spread now is not only to keep Chen Li intact, but also has a more important reason, which is to expose more people behind him.

Since it was Chen Li's choice, they chose to respect it. With Wei Chen and Lan Xiping here, even if Chen Li couldn't stand it anymore, they could still help Chen Li get out of it.

It's just that the root of the disease will remain forever. In the days to come, we must be careful not to touch this nerve in Chen Li.

Because behind the psychological hint here is Chen Li's painful past and Chen Li's hysterical emotions.

Of course, if Chen Li can overcome this psychological barrier buried deep in his psychology in one fell swoop this time, then Chen Li's autism will be truly cured, and he won't have to live so cautiously in the future.

This is why Chen Lihui chose to give it a try.

He always felt that the future between him and Wei Chen was created by the two of them. He worked hard to become a well-known painter who could be on par with Wei Chen. He also had to work hard to overcome all the obstacles in his heart so that he could stand with Wei Chen. Face all difficulties instead of hiding behind Wei Chen every time.

After Wei Chen learned about Chen Li's choice, he knew what Chen Li was thinking. He reached out and squeezed Chen Li's hand, and infinite tenderness surged in his heart.

This is the person he likes and is willing to risk his life to protect.

He is also someone who desperately hopes to be with him and love him.

If you get this person, what more can you ask for?

The choice has been made, so the next step is to face difficulties.

Now the rumors are only spreading in Q University, and the most powerful place for the rumors is also in Q University. Since Chen Li has chosen to face it, the next thing is to continue to return to Q University as an auditor.

Wei Chen was a little worried. He kissed Chen Li on the forehead and said, "If you can't accept it, call me and I'll pick you up right away."

"Okay." Chen Li nodded obediently. He could be brave for Wei Chen. Faced with everything, but also for Wei Chen, he will choose to do what he can and will not let things go beyond what he can accept.

"Wei Chen, don't worry. My project in the hospital has just come to an end. I will be at school for a while, and I will help take care of Chen Li." Lan Xiping knew Wei Chen's worries. Of course, he was also worried. Chen Li.

Wei Chen looked at Lan Xiping, his eyes full of gratitude, and said: "Xiping, Li Li will leave it to you." Lan Xiping

is the noble person in his and Chen Li's lives. If he is reborn, he can meet Lan Xiping. Wei Chen felt extremely lucky.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of him." Lan Xiping promised again.

After that, Chen Li followed Lan Xiping to Q University. Jiang Ye hadn't left yet and had something to tell Wei Shen.

"I just received the news that Chen Qing was released from prison."

Jiang Ye said straight to the point without giving in.

"Released from prison?" Wei Chen was a little surprised. How could Chen Qing be released from prison? Who released Chen Qing?

"Yes." Jiang Ye nodded, "The Chen family took action."

Jiang Ye made a pun. The Chen family took action, not only referring to the fact that the Chen family saved Chen Qing, but also the source of this rumor.