Chapter 159 - 160

Chapter 159 Backfire

Chen Qing left Chen Shihuai's study with the help of the housekeeper. There was already a faint trace of blood on his white shirt, which showed the ruthlessness of Chen Shihuai's attack just now.

When Chen Qing arrived at his room in the Chen family's old house, the family doctor also came up.

He asked Chen Qing to take off his clothes. Although Chen Qing's back was not bloody, the whip wounds were a bit hideous.

However, the family doctor was not surprised. After all, he had worked in the Chen family for many years and had seen such whiplash injuries more than once.

Chen Shihuai is a family head who has strict requirements on his descendants. He will often use violent means to achieve what he wants or to punish his descendants.

The injury on Chen Qing's back was not the most serious one he had ever seen. In fact, Chen Shihuai had shown mercy. In the family doctor's impression, the person who was hit the hardest by Chen Shihuai was probably the autistic young master Chen Li. Perhaps, You can't call him a young master yet.

At that time, the Chen family still lived in the main house. Young Master Chen Li had been autistic and silent since he was a child. Perhaps Chen Shihuai thought that he could use violence to get Chen Li out. A small dozen for three days and a dozen for five days. beat.

The family doctor thought and shook his head. People with autism tend to speak late. It was because Chen Li once asked to say auspicious words in front of guests. Chen Li stumbled and made the guests unhappy. As a result, the guests left. After that, Chen Li was severely beaten by Chen Shihuai. If he hadn't arrived in time that day, Chen Li's life might have been lost. For such a small person, there wasn't a good piece of meat in his body, even though he and Chen Li were not related by blood. , but I still feel sorry for this child.

After that, he never heard Chen Li say a word. It was obvious that he was left with a psychological shadow and did not dare to speak anymore.

Autism was originally unfair to Chen Li, but he was born into such a family.

However, the family doctor was sympathetic, but he was just a family doctor in the Chen family. His words had no weight. All he could do was secretly give Chen Li some medicine.

Thinking about it now, he has not seen Chen Li since Master Chen Qing and his family moved out of the old house, and he doesn't know if Chen Li is doing well now.

The family doctor sighed inwardly, and gently applied the medicine to Chen Qing. The disinfectant medicine was all irritating. Chen Qing couldn't bear the pain, and his whole body became stiff. He couldn't help but say "Bah" "After a lifetime, I felt that my whole body was enveloped in pain.

"Master Chen Qing, please bear with me, you will be fine soon." The family doctor said, without stopping the movement of his hands.

Chen Qing gritted his teeth and endured the pain, waiting for the family doctor to give him the medicine before letting out a long sigh of relief.

"Master Chen Qing, don't touch the water in the past few days, and take a break in your diet." The family doctor carefully gave instructions while packing his things.

"I know, you go down." This is not the first time for Chen Qing, and he is naturally experienced.

When Chen Qing was the only one left in the room, Chen Qing's face began to become ferocious and twisted. He swept away everything on the bed, but because he used too much force, he tore the injury on his back. The pain nerves issued a warning, and Chen Qing was powerless. He was lying on the bed, his eyes were red, and he didn't know what he was resenting.