Chapter 123 - 124

Chapter 123 Changfeng Morning Meeting

"Hey, you don't have to be so ruthless, right?" Wei Hua didn't know how many times Cookie had ordered him to be kicked out. Wei Hua no longer felt anything. He was still sticking to Cookie's side and refused to leave.

"I have to get off work." Cookie put away the computer and was busy with his own business, not even looking at Wei Hua.

Wei Hua didn't feel anything at all. The pursuit during this period of time had made him shameless, or in other words, he was already made of iron and steel. No matter what Cookie said, he could go his own way.

Of course, Wei Hua also knows how to look at people's faces. He would go his own way this way because they felt that Cook Ie was not really angry with him, and that the cold face was just something that Cook Ie was pretending to do.

"I'll take you back." When Wei Hua saw Cookie clearing the bar, he hurried in, grabbed Cookie's job, and said with a grin.

Wei Hua's tidying up was very neat, and he didn't think of someone who had just done housework. He had lived abroad for several years and had to do everything by himself. This was easy for him.

Wei Hua moved quickly and tidied up the bar in a few minutes. He turned to look at Cookie and found that Cookie was looking at him. Although Cookie immediately looked away when Cookie noticed his gaze, Wei Hua still caught it.

However, Wei Hua didn't point it out, and secretly felt pleased with himself, but said on his face: "Let's go, I'll take you home."

"No." Cookie refused directly, walked to the door and pretended to turn off the lights in the store, but He waited until Wei Hua was almost at the door before turning on the light.

"I heard that the emperor is not safe now." Wei Hua started to scaremongering in order to be able to send cookies back.

Cookie glanced at Wei Hua and said, "I didn't hear about it." After saying that, he locked the door of the cafe with a bang, turned around and left, but his steps were not very fast.

"It's really not safe. I'll take you back, otherwise I won't worry." Wei Hua hurriedly caught up and said sincerely.

"I'm a man, I drove here by myself." Cookie continued to refuse. Wei Hua immediately laughed when he heard this, "It's just right. I didn't drive here today, how about you take me back?"

The voices of the two people gradually became distant, and the backs of the two people walking side by side overlapped under the projection of the light. .

The next day, the matter about the plagiarism of the Dream Cup gold medal work has been completely fermented on the Internet. Debates continued, and the back and forth between you and me was exciting.

Some people are in the dark, and naturally some people firmly believe that "Light" is not plagiarism.

Anyway, before the press conference of the Dream Cup is held and the truth is not made public, there will definitely be no end to the debate on the Internet.

But now, in Changfeng Group, Wei Chen is implicated because of the voice evidence provided by the PO who broke the news on Haijiao Forum yesterday.

Perhaps the people who eat melons are skeptical about whether the voice comes from the family of the original creator of the painting "Light", and they are unable to confirm whether the person threatening the person is Wei Wei, director of the marketing department of Changfeng Group, who was on the cover of a business magazine. Chen, but the people in the Changfeng Group were different. As soon as they heard the voice in the recording, the people in the Changfeng Group immediately concluded that it was Wei Chen's voice.