Chapter 099 - 100 + Link

Chapter 099 Fear Invasion

When his eager mood hit the traffic jam in the evening rush hour, time became extremely slow. Wei Chen kept staring at the traffic in front, wishing that the car he was driving now would leap over the traffic in front. .

The long knuckles on the steering wheel were tapping the steering wheel, and the fire in his heart was getting more and more intense. His eyes were fixed on the traffic lights that were so close yet seemed so far away. Wei Chen even felt very nervous. I thought naively that it would be great if I had my thoughts now, so that I could always control the green light of the traffic light to stay on.

While waiting for the red light to turn green, Wei Chen made another call to Zhuge Yu, and the call was quickly picked up.

As soon as Chen Li in the Q studio heard Zhuge Yu's cell phone ringing, his eyes fell on Zhuge Yu, seemingly urging him, which made it difficult for Zhuge Yu to deliberately let his cell phone ring a few times before answering the call.

Under Chen Li's urging gaze, Zhuge Yu immediately slid away to answer the call and said: "Wei Chen, come over when you get off work. Why are you calling again?" When Wei Chen got off work, there was already a call. About ten minutes later, why did Wei Chen call again? Why hadn't he discovered Wei Chen's mother-in-law personality before?

"There's a traffic jam here." Wei Chen's cold voice came from the phone. For some reason, Zhuge Yu heard some urgency.

"If there's a traffic jam, then there's a traffic jam. I have something to do at school and I'll wait for you to come over. Chen Li will be watching over me, so don't worry." Zhuge Yu replied.

"You..." Wei Chen wanted to say something, but the words reached his throat and he swallowed again. He didn't want Chen Li to know that there was a danger lurking. The words circled around his mouth. When Wei Chen spoke, The words had been changed, "Anyway, take a good look at Li Li, I'll be here soon."

Even though he was dull, Zhuge Yu noticed something was wrong, and said to Wei Chen very solemnly: "Okay, don't worry. Let's go."

Just at this time, the red light turned green, Wei Chen hung up the phone and moved forward slowly with the flow of traffic.

Different from Zhuge Yu's hindsight, Chen Li noticed Wei Chen's eagerness when he heard the first thing Wei Chen said, so after Zhuge Yu hung up the phone, Chen Li's eyes He fixed his gaze on Zhuge Yu, as if asking him what happened.

"Your Wei Chen is on his way here, but there is probably a traffic jam right now and he will be late. Don't worry." Zhuge Yu said, while pressing a text message on his phone and typing the last word. At that time, he pressed the send button and asked Zhuge Feng what happened. After all, Zhuge Feng was Wei Chen's immediate boss, and he was most likely aware of it.

It didn't take long for Zhuge Yu to receive Zhuge Feng's reply. Zhuge Feng replied with four words - no comment!

Looking at the exclamation point at the end of the text message, Zhuge Yu almost threw the phone away in anger. Also because he was concerned about Chen Li's mood, Zhuge Yu did not call to question Zhuge Feng in front of Chen Li, but patiently said, He sent another message to Zhuge Feng, asking about the situation again.

Zhuge Feng simply didn't reply to Zhuge Yu this time. Zhuge Yu was so angry that his teeth itched when he looked at the unresponsive mobile phone!

Chen Li was anxious, but he did not clamor to find Wei Chen. Although he was autistic, he was not a child. He knew that some things could not be done according to his own temper. If something really happened now, he would Going to Wei Chen blindly may bring trouble to Wei Chen.