Chapter 331 - 332

Chapter 331: The suitor

Wei Yan came out of Mr. Wei's study. Butler Zhang walked up and asked with a smile: "Master Yan is getting married?"

Wei Yan nodded, "Yes." With a smile on his face, it was a kind of sincerity. The joy in my heart.

Butler Zhang sent Wei Yan out of Wei's house and asked as he walked: "Whose girl is this girl from?"

Wei Yan was a little puzzled by Butler Zhang's question. Butler Zhang had always been taciturn to him, so why would he ask this question this time? .

However, because he was puzzled, Wei Yan told the truth, "A classmate of mine in college."

He liked a girl from an ordinary family, and so did his mother. As for the reaction from the Wei family, Wei Yan didn't care much.

Butler Zhang didn't ask any more questions and escorted Wei Yan out of the Wei family's gate. It wasn't until Wei Yan entered the car and disappeared around the corner not far away that Butler Zhang let out a deep sigh.

In this breath, he relaxed even more.

Just a girl from an ordinary family. Living in a wealthy family is too tiring, so it's a good thing that Wei Yan can stay away.

Butler Zhang turned around and returned to Wei's house. When he reached the main house, Wei Zhenxiong happened to come down the stairs, took a deep look at Butler Zhang, and walked out with a half-smile.

Butler Zhang was a little confused and called "Master" before going upstairs.

After Wei Yan left the Wei family, he called Wei Chen and Wei Hua respectively to tell them the news that he was getting married.

Wei Chen would come over, and after Wei Hua sent his blessings, he declined Wei Hua's invitation with apology.

The main reason is that Cookie's belly is getting bigger now. Wei Hua has even stopped all work and is with Cookie at home. He can't bear to leave Cookie for even one day.

Wei Yan naturally understands this feeling of being a husband and a father, and he also feels the same cherishment for his partner and children in his heart.

Thinking of his wife and the unborn baby in his belly, Wei Yan couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth, his face full of happiness.

In the Imperial Capital, Wei Chen ended the call with Wei Yan, hugged Qiuqiu as he rushed towards him, and kissed Qiuqiu on his forehead, "Qiuqiu also wants to talk to uncle on the phone?"

Qiuqiu reached out to grab it. He grabbed the cell phone in Wei Chen's hand and grinned, "Master... Master."

It turned out that Qiuqiu thought the person who just called Wei Chen was Chen Yunlan. Chen Yunlan had been to the United States for a few days, and this kid missed his grandfather. "We will go to the airport to pick up grandpa and go home later." Wei Chen didn't take his cell phone back, he held Qiuqiu in one hand and spent a while on the shoe bed while Chen Li took care of himself.

Chen Yunlan is back today, and they are now going to the airport to take Chen Yunlan home.

After the family tidied up, Wei Chen drove the car and the family of three headed for the airport.

After waiting at the airport for almost half an hour, Chen Yunlan's flight landed. Chen Yunlan came out of the aisle, and Xie Chunsheng came out with Chen Yunlan.

"Why are dad and Uncle Xie together?" Chen Li stood beside Wei Chen and asked with some confusion.

Wei Chen had some guesses in his mind, but he didn't say it out loud. He just said: "I guess we met on the plane."