Chapter 319 - 320

Chapter 319: Call Dad

Jiang Ye came here this time not only to eat. After eating, he and Wei Chen entered the study. It seemed that they had something to discuss.

As the cooperation between Wei Chen and Jiang Ye unfolds, the two of them have collaborated on more and more projects in the past two years. At this time, the two of them were discussing some official matters in the study. Both of them have extremely business vision and ambitions. They had similar interests, and the discussion was naturally fruitful. "I just came back from the Magic City yesterday." After the official discussion was over, Jiang Ye said: "I met Chen Shihuai and Chen Yunsheng at a banquet." At

this banquet. Chen Shihuai and Chen Yunsheng are completely different from before.

If it can be said that Chen Shihuai and Chen Yunsheng were the protagonists and the ones that attracted everyone's attention no matter which banquet they attended in the Magic City. Then Chen Shihuai and Chen Yunsheng at the banquet that Jiang Ye attended were humble existences. They humbly wanted to cling to a relationship, and wanted those who had been devalued and looked down upon by them to lend a helping hand and help them make a comeback.

But the world is like this. It is easy to add icing on the cake, but difficult to provide help in times of need. What's more, given the way the Chen family has been doing before, there are not many people who are willing to help them in times of need.

Wei Chen raised his eyebrows but did not show any interest in these two people. He more or less knew what would happen to these two people now.

As early as two months ago, Chen Shihuai and Chen Yunsheng no longer called the Chen family in the magic city. In order to make a comeback, Chen Shihuai and Chen Yunsheng could not withstand Wei Chen's pressure and transferred all Chen's shares at a low price. At that time, the Chen family changed its name to Breaking Dawn and was no longer a company owned by the Chen family.

So far, people in the Magic City still don’t know who is the manipulator behind the current Dawn Group. They only know that this manipulator currently holds more than 60% of the shares of the Dawn Group and has absolute say over the Dawn Group. .

People in Magic City don't know, but Jiang Ye knows that the person with some absolute say in the Dawn Group now is Wei Chen. However, the 63% of the shares are not in Wei Chen's name. In all likelihood, they are in Wei Chen's name. Under the name of Chen Li.

Moreover, Jiang Ye guessed that Chen Li probably didn't know about this matter. He didn't know that he had become the largest shareholder of a company, and he could cause huge changes to the company in a matter of seconds.

However, Jiang Ye knew that Wei Chen didn't tell Chen Li, so naturally he wouldn't say anything to Chen Li in a rude manner. This was something Wei Chen got back for Chen Li. The Chen family had wronged Chen Li for so many years. Wei Chen just asked for these things back, but Jiang Ye didn't think it was too much.

The two of them stopped talking about the Chen family and his son, and instead talked about the Chen family in the imperial capital.

Although this blow could not damage the foundation of the Chen family in the imperial capital, it ultimately cut off several of their paths and resulted in heavy losses.

Moreover, large-scale operations against drug dealers are still continuing. The Chen family has now restrained themselves and is no longer so blatant. However, the Chen family is definitely not that easy to deal with. He and Wei Chen teamed up to cut off their path. How could they Maybe do nothing and just let them go?

Neither Jiang Ye nor Wei Chen were easy to relax, and they did not feel complacent or let down their guard because of the Changfeng Group Transportation Department matter. On the contrary, they knew that after the Chen family took a breath, they would have plans waiting for them.