Chapter 059 - 060

Chapter 059 Morning Meeting Storm

He Keqiang handed in last month's report and the report for the first half of this month before going to work. Wei Chen asked He Keqiang to leave the report.

Obviously, this was a hastily produced report, full of loopholes. Wei Chen couldn't stand it after looking at it for a few times, so he had someone send the report back.

When He Keqiang received the returned report, his whole face turned dark, and he had a hunch that Wei Chen, the new official, would be the first to burn out on himself.

Wei Chen didn't care about He Keqiang's mentality. As soon as the off-duty time came, he took Chen Li's hand and prepared to get off work. He didn't like to work overtime, nor did he like his subordinates to work overtime.

When the colleagues in the marketing office saw the off-duty time, the director left immediately, their eyes almost bulging out of their eyes. They thought that as a new officer, the new director would lead by example and work overtime, but they did not expect that he would get off work on time than anyone else.

Wei Chen walked to the door and saw that none of his colleagues in the office showed any tendency to get off work, so he stopped and said, "Aren't you going to get off work?"

"Can we get off work? Can't we work overtime?" In the marketing department, overtime work is already the norm. Today They are really not used to asking them to get off work on time.

"No overtime." Wei Chen left these three words coldly and entered the elevator. His colleagues in the office were stunned for a few seconds before they realized what was happening. A call sounded in the office immediately, and everyone was happy.

No one wants to work overtime. If it weren't for the better treatment in state-owned enterprises, they would have been tired of working overtime and left. Now that they don't have to work overtime, they are naturally happy. They packed up their things and got off work in a short while.

Without overtime, the colleagues in the marketing department naturally thought of Wei Chen who didn't have to work overtime. They thought that although the director who came this time had a bad face all the time, he was cold-faced and soft-hearted after all. But the second time When they went to work the next day, these colleagues realized that they were happy too early.

The three fires that a new official takes office will eventually burn out.

But before these three fires were ignited, Wei Chen's name had already spread throughout the Changfeng Group.

What spread this time was not Wei Chen's series of honors, but the fact that Wei Chen took his companion to work.

It is understandable that some people have no choice but to take their children to work because there is no one to help them at home. However, I did not expect that the director of the marketing department would bring his partner to work on his first day at work. This is particularly funny. .

How much does this new Director Wei love his partner? He can't even bear to be separated from his partner at work. He even brings her to work, and he's also a man!

It’s true that the gay marriage law was passed, but it doesn’t need to be so blatant, right?

This incident caused quite a stir in Changfeng Group. During the morning meeting of the company's senior management, the chairman, as the main person in charge of the company, specifically asked Zhuge Feng about this incident.

Zhuge Feng probably expected that such a situation would arise, so he handed the application that Wei Chen had typed in advance to the chairman, and said: "Wei Chen told me about his situation, and I found out that it was indeed difficult, so He is allowed to bring his partner to work." The chairman read through the contents of the application at a glance and said: "Let's handle it like this."