Chapter 315 - 316

Chapter 315 A dinner

Qiuqiu not only peed, but also had stinky diarrhea.

Seeing this, the two fathers skillfully found a basin to wash Qiuqiu's buttocks and put on diapers again.

Qiuqiu cooperated throughout the process, and was very happy and giggling.

Qiuqiu really loves to laugh. Except when he is particularly uncomfortable, he will howl once or twice. Once he is held in his hand and coaxed, he will continue to laugh.

In the eyes of Wei Chen and Chen Li, Qiuqiu is like a little angel. His smile can melt away any difficulties they encounter. The two dads changed Qiuqiu's diaper skillfully without showing a trace of disgust on their faces. They had done this kind of thing since Qiuqiu was born, not to mention that it belonged to their son. , how could they dislike it?

After changing diapers, the family of three sat on the big bed for a long time. Wei Chen put his feet up and let Qiuqiu sit on his lap. He held heavy hands and swayed his feet, forming a On the artificial swing, Qiuqiu was laughing so hard.

Night fell quickly, and the staff came to invite Wei Chen and his family to the restaurant for dinner, and brought a set of clothes.

This set of clothes is the most standard Hanfu. The couple studied it for a long time before putting it on the bed and then changing it for Da Qiuqiu. After changing clothes, the family of three went to the restaurant under the guidance of the staff. .

It was said to be a restaurant, but it was actually a palace. A solid wooden round table was placed in the middle of the palace. When Wei Chen and Chen Li's family arrived, Chen Yunlan had already arrived.

Chen Yunlan also put on the Hanfu prepared by the staff. This is a set of white Hanfu. It is as if it was tailor-made for Chen Yunlan. It brings out all the advantages of Chen Yunlan.

Qiuqiu hadn't seen Chen Yunlan for a few hours. Now when he saw Chen Yunlan, he rushed towards Chen Yunlan and asked Chen Yunlan to hug him, and screamed, as if he was calling Chen Yunlan again.

Chen Yunlan took Qiuqiu and kissed Qiuqiu on the face, making Qiuqiu giggle and lie on Chen Yunlan's shoulder, not wanting to get down.

Chen Yunlan held Qiuqiu in his arms, and he felt relaxed all of a sudden. He whispered this to Qiuqiu in a low voice. He didn't know if Qiuqiu understood it, but Qiuqiu was very considerate, and responded with ahhhhhhhh. By Chen Yunlan.

Wei Chen and Chen Li sat down next to each other. When they looked up and saw that there were no other guests in the huge restaurant except their family, they guessed that they were probably the only guests in the entire villa.

A few minutes later, the staff came with the food.

The leader said: "Our chef is the descendant of the royal chef of the imperial palace. The dishes served today were all the dishes that the royal family liked to eat at that time. I hope the distinguished guests will like them." The

four of them prepared a total of six dishes and one soup. , every dish is exquisite, and the aroma will hit your nostrils as soon as it is served.

Chen Li's eyes were immediately attracted by the exquisite and delicious dishes on the table. The tip of his nose twitched and he wished he could pick up the chopsticks and finish the dishes right now.

Wei Chen felt Chen Li's eagerness, reached out and rubbed Chen Li's soft hair, and said gently: "Eat."

Chen Li nodded quickly and started to feast.

The chef is worthy of being the royal chef's seductress, and his craftsmanship is of course needless to say. Chen Li wants to swallow the food so delicious.