Chapter 225 - 226

Chapter 225 I love it so much.

It was past three o'clock in the afternoon in the summer, and the sun was still very bright. The trees on both sides of the road were withered by the sun, and their heads were drooped, looking very listless.

Wei Hua, Cookie and Cookie were walking on the campus of Q University. The dense street trees blocked the sun, making it cool and cool under the road, forming a sharp contrast with the world shrouded in the sun.

"Dad, why is Uncle Chen Li's birthday party being held in school today?" Cookie asked Cookie while holding the gift prepared for Chen Li.

His birthdays were always celebrated at home, so he didn't understand why Uncle Wei Chen held Uncle Chen Li's birthday party in school.

"Because many people want to celebrate Uncle Chen Li's birthday, and they also want to contribute to Uncle Chen Li's birthday party, just like you, little biscuit." Cookie explained.

"Oh." Little Biscuit nodded and said softly: "Uncle Chen Li must be very good at school!" Otherwise, why would so many people want to celebrate Uncle Chen Li and be angry?

Wei Hua heard this and nodded, "Yes, your Uncle Chen Li is very powerful."

But as soon as Wei Hua finished saying this, he saw a familiar figure in front of him out of the corner of his eye. He squinted his eyes, confirmed the identity of the person, and said to Cookie: "Xiao Qiqi, you go there first with the cookie. I met an acquaintance, so I went over to say hello."

Cookie did not doubt that he was there, and brought Xiao Qiqi to him. Biscuit picked it up and walked to where the party was held today.

And Wei Hua walked towards the more familiar person just now. When he was beside that person, Wei Hua said: "Chen Qing, why are you here?"

Yes, this person who Wei Hua felt was more familiar came from Wei Hua. After Chen left there, he took a taxi to Chen Qing from Q University.

Chen Qing stared at Wei Hua for a long time before he remembered who the person in front of him was. Isn't he the oil bottler from the Wei family? Wei Hua, is he back from abroad?

It's no wonder that Chen Qing wasn't familiar with Wei Hua. The two of them had never had any contact with each other, and they only knew each other because Wei Chen, although they were both in Shanghai, could count the number of people they had met on one hand.

Moreover, the two of them disliked each other and did not have a very good impression of each other.

Chen Qing felt that Wei Hua was too wanton and slippery, and that he and Wei Hua were not the same type of people.

Wei Hua also looked down upon Chen Qing, because he could tell that Chen Qing was taking advantage of Wei Chen's kindness to him. But because of Wei Chen, he did not express his displeasure with Chen Qing.

Sometimes, Wei Hua doesn't understand why Wei Chen was so nice to Chen Qing before. Blind? Can’t you see that Chen Qing has other plans?

But after all, it was Wei Chen's own business, and Wei Hua had nothing to do with it.

Fortunately, Wei Chen's eyesight has recovered and he has gradually distanced himself from Chen Qing. Otherwise, Wei Hua dared to boldly predict that if Wei Chen had been in contact with Chen Qing for a long time, he would have been betrayed by Chen Qing and even lost his life.

When Wei Hua saw Chen Qing, he felt that he looked a little sneaky, so he wanted to come over and have a look. After all, Chen Qing and Chen Li were brothers in name only. Although we don't know what the relationship between the two brothers is like, based on the autistic and abnormal state of Chen Li and Wei Chen when they got married, it can be inferred that Chen Li's life in the Chen family should be very painful.